Boners cuddling with other straight guys

StraightUpJerking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey there first time post in this site.
I just wanted to ask my fellow straight bros if any of you also cuddle with your straight male friends and if so do you or them get a boner?
If a boner odes happen are you or them big or little spoon a what do you do about it, how did you or they react?

Reason I'm asking is because I have cuddled with two of my bros before both times I was big spooning and got a boner both times. I would've liked to cuddle up closer to them but didn't want to push my boner up against them since I wouldn't know how they'd react.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hug with my straight friends sometimes as a celebration or after a long time between seeing them.
Don't know about "cuddle"... You sure you're straight lol?

Your thinking is the same as mine when I first saw this thread...I don't think this guy is really strait! I did not reply because I wanted to see if I was the only one who looked at this the same?

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not a very strange question. I cuddle often with my best friend and we are also roomies. We also cuddle up in bed at night sometimes. For us its a way to express appreciation for each others physical presence. Erections sometimes happen when we cuddle and we are not trying to hide them from each other. I can assure you that we have no desire to have sex, we're just very comfortable around each other and that includes being comfortable about our erections.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I love my friends, a few of them truly like brothers, but aside from hugging when we greet or part from each other, or for some special momentary event, there'd never be an occasion when I could picture cuddling with them. I'm not doubting your sexuality; it's just that I've never come across any grown up straight guys who would cuddle with their male friends.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my friends, a few of them truly like brothers, but aside from hugging when we greet or part from each other, or for some special momentary event, there'd never be an occasion when I could picture cuddling with them. I'm not doubting your sexuality; it's just that I've never come across any grown up straight guys who would cuddle with their male friends.
What he said.

Reactions: ronin001 and Mstone

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Western culture doesn’t encourage cuddling among men. Normal and very common everywhere else.
There's plenty of things that are norms and common in other places doesn't mean it's any better or worse. Every culture is different there's no need for everyone to be the same

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In Italy or France you can see boys and men kissing each other. In Scandinavian countries and Russia the sauna culture means that men are completely at ease with nuditity, the same with the bath house culture in Central Europe and on the Balkans. Really, Western culture is more than the Anglosaxon frame.

I did not see a reference to cuddling in your examples

Last edited:

Some cultures will also go to blows (as in punching and kicking vice sucking) over one man touching another mans face or head.

Greeting, holding hands or going arm in arm are fairly common for men outside of western cultures, but the cuddling grinding your trying to get to isn't a commonly accepted norm in any culture that I know of.

In some places it can viewed as sexual assault.

I am not an authority and I am not saying it may not exist or existed at some point in time, but other than the wank fodder story land bullshit here; if your thinking you can go some place and do that shit in some place you don't understand all the inside rules of baseball for and be cool with, that line of thinking could be detrimental to your health.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im bi curious and married to a chick, and two years ago me, my wife and another couple went to mexico for a week, and the girls came back early to the room and fell asleep in the same bed while chatting and me and my friends husband came back a little tipsy, we laid down in our briefs only in bed, under the sheets, didn't talk, just naturally got very close, I caressed him gently curled up behind him and he assumed the little spoon position I immediately got a boner and he looked back at me, didn't say anything, then looked forward, grabbed my hand from behind and put it on his cock to show me that he too was hard. we fell asleep, with my boner nestled in his cheeks, and my hand on his stiff cock. we didn't talk about it thenext morning and have never done it again, although I do look at him with more desire some times when were at the gym or swimming or otherwise.
but you are bi. its ok, but the OP is asking the question o the straight man forum. so you do not count as a straight man. sorry bro

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
Bi str8, were all into the same things, some more than others

No, we are not all into the same things. Straight men are into women. Only. Bi men are into men and women. Gay men are into men, only.

Straight men do not cuddle with one another. Well
maybe in a yurt at base camp Everest when your fuel runs low. Straight men don’t get aroused by other men. We aren’t wired that way.

I know gay men who would throw up before they would touch a woman sexually. It creeps them out.

Reactions: thedownlow

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
If i am not repulsed by a person i can usually find some adpect of their personality and character that is to be admired, and this closeness might just be mirrored by the other person. Positive frelings develop, which can take many forms from kind words and a reserved handshake to a tender embrace. This is the human condition.

Some people are so rigid in their outward persona that no one can be drawn toward them, and no closeness is ceeated. Others have self-learned how to be closed off from others- either everyone or just members of their own sex. This can come from a place of fear, insecurity, hatred, rearing, lots of reasons.

Everyone being unique, we all approach these roles and actions differently based on our own experiences and conditions, and we even will usually create unique subsets of the same rules for different people, allowing exceptions now and again. This whole passion play sits right smack dab in the middle of the expectations of our culture and society, and is reinforced by media and parents since early childhood.

To be straight is to desire sexual intimacy with those of opposing gender. Cuddling is not this type of love (eros.); Cuddling would be phileo,' which speaks of affection, fondness and liking the other. This love is companionable and relational. It's brotherly and friendship love. This type of love can morph into eros, but it doesnt have to.

Best friends can share phileo, and provide support and comfort by sharing closeness. Two men can have a strong bonded relationship which can include cuddling, because sexual intimacy does not have to occur. Boners can happen, because boners happen. Guy stuff. Doesnt have to be sexual. Come on we all know this one.

So to the men who sit on the head of the pin at 100% on the continuum of straight identified, do not presume to understand or apeak for all men (who also have their right to self identify using the term straight) who may choose to show encouragement and affection to their best friends in ways that you cant.