Bonjour, Hello, and... yeah. New guy.

cirqueboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey everyone. My name is Nick, and I'm an 18 year old in the Portland, OR area, who is plagued with "wide girth" syndrome.

Anyway, I'm an actor/singer/clown artist, and I'm active in the Portland area theater circuit. I'm the Artistic Director of the Bohemian Circus Troupe, as well as a recording artist. My favorite movies are Little Miss Sunshine and Shortbus. My favorite singers/bands are Amanda Palmer/The Dresden Dolls and Nine Inch Nails. I spend a lot of time listening/watching Cirque Du Soleil stuff (hence my screenname). That's what I am probably the most passionate about...

Alright, I guess thats more than most people's introductions, but :D.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone. My name is Nick, and I'm an 18 year old in the Portland, OR area, who is plagued with "wide girth" syndrome.

Anyway, I'm an actor/singer/clown artist, and I'm active in the Portland area theater circuit. I'm the Artistic Director of the Bohemian Circus Troupe, as well as a recording artist. My favorite movies are Little Miss Sunshine and Shortbus. My favorite singers/bands are Amanda Palmer/The Dresden Dolls and Nine Inch Nails. I spend a lot of time listening/watching Cirque Du Soleil stuff (hence my screenname). That's what I am probably the most passionate about...

Alright, I guess thats more than most people's introductions, but :D.

Argh goddamn it, not another French-speaking guy!!

Welcome. ;)

hugenick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bonjour à toi mon ami !
Ceux qui parlent français auraient-ils de plus grosses b... ?

Hello my friend !
The ones who speak french have bigger d... ?