Bonjour/ Hello..

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Alright, I'm not french, maybe I wish I was, but oh well. So, I found this site looking for penis smilies for the sex forum I'm a moderator of... this site is quite amasing in its own sence, I have been lurking for like 3 days, trying to think of a display name that depicts me. I'm your adverage odd Canadian, who loves everything about sex. I'm terribly shy, but find sex the easiest to talk about. I'm a social service worker in training so don't be nervous of the studying...

Ugh, *enters some smart thing to say* Hi *waves*

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Alright, I'm not french, maybe I wish I was, but oh well. So, I found this site looking for penis smilies for the sex forum I'm a moderator of... this site is quite amasing in its own sence, I have been lurking for like 3 days, trying to think of a display name that depicts me. I'm your adverage odd Canadian, who loves everything about sex. I'm terribly shy, but find sex the easiest to talk about. I'm a social service worker in training so don't be nervous of the studying...

Ugh, *enters some smart thing to say* Hi *waves*

Average, Odd and Canadian?? I think not!! We Canadians are wonderful people.:biggrin1:

welcome to the group Think_kink.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Wonderboy, seriosuly never heard of it... you look older than me though, and it depends on what area of Canada your from as well? And whats CCR? or am I going to look like an idot asking that....? oh well.. I'm young teach me...

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CCR is an old rockabilly type band from the 60s. They have some great songs and my friend is into them. I just thought since you were in Canada you might have seen him and his band in a pub or something :D

And I'm 20. How dare you! I thought I looked kinda boyish. Although it could be this stubble I'm cultivating.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello, Welcome and all that!

So far the only thing I dont like about you is the Signature :p

**thoroughly dislikes marilyn manson**

Though I'm sure we can all move past that!

Again, Welcome to LPSG.org

To wonderboy:

CCR was around as early as the 50s :p

Also, John Fogerty is way better solo!

Edit: Hey Kink, on your avatar is that you? It looks like a japanese cosplay photo of Lilith from Dark Stalkers.(the video game)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Lol, hate me for the sig if you want... I love the man, smartest fucking man living...

WonderBoy, I'm 18... and while that isnt a huge gap, I'm can't get into the bar here cause the age is 19, and even though I've been to many concerts... I wouldn't remember if I seen them, lol I'll get back to you on that one... You do look boyish, your pretty hot.. if you don't mind me saying, I just can't judge age well... and your dp is kinda fuzzy :p

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I took that on my webcam...there's a clearer pic in the gallery but its not of my face :p

And that band dont do big concerts, more like local gigs and things but they're really good! <3

And you are kinky if you're so young and into all that stuff ;)

I'm too scared to try hehe, plus it doesn't really turn me on