Boo weddings!

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to accompany my girlfriend to a wedding this weekend. She was a bridesmaid. I wasn't thrilled about going, because I didn't know anyone well, and I felt I had more important things to do. Anyway, the rehearsal dinner was fine, but we got in a car accident on the way home. I hit a curb and did $2000 worth of damage. I didn't sleep well that night, and I got up very early to take the car to a mechanic and have it fixed. My girlfriend was still asleep so I had to walk 3 miles to get back to the apartment. I did not want to go to the wedding after that, but she made me feel obligated.

Most of the wedding was fine, if not even enjoyable, until the dancing began. I was in a terrible mood, stressed about the accident and repair bill, and mad at my girlfriend for dragging me there, so I did not feel like dancing. I was ready to leave by 10, but I felt akward walking out while everyone was having such a great time. So I just sat there by myself without even anyone to talk to. Eventually, everyone had been drinking and dancing for a while, and people were commenting that I looked miserable and it was depressing! I understood that as I didn't want to be there anyway.

I snuck out at 11:30, and immediately my girlfriend's groomsman partner, the groom's 19 year old brother, tried to seduce her. He put his arm around her while she was just standing off the floor during a slow song. Then he came up and grinded his crotch on her ass during several fast songs. I was appauled to know that he did this right in front of everyone, both families as well as all our mutual friends, especially since he met me and we shared two meals together, and he knew I was sleeping right upstairs. He put a lot of pressure on her to keep drinking, and then he tried to invite her up to his room for an afterparty.

He was actually going to sleep with her right that night if he could get away with it. It's unbelievable. He had been talking about how much he wanted to hook up with someone, anyone, since the rehearsal dinner. He really wanted the bride's cousin, but I guess he didn't go after her because her boyfriend was there the whole night. His aunt even informed us that he had a "beautiful girlfriend" back home, whom he had been dating for two years. Apparently the kid even flirts with his brother's girlfriend (now wife), and gets really touchy with her, and sends her texts on her birthday and stuff.

Oh yeah, a while ago I was told that the groom had a "big dick", and I knew that my girlfriend was going to partner with one of his brothers. So I couldn't help but wonder if he was packing and if he would end up trying to seduce her. At least one of my fears was confirmed. :frown1:

What a terrible experience! Makes me want to avoid weddings now, as well as any kind of get-together with her friends. Yesterday I told her that it could have been worse, I could have been the guy that got married. She was not amused.

But anyway, she felt bad that she forced me to go and totally understood that I was stressed. She felt so bad that she made up for it by giving me one of the best blowjobs yesterday, and later that night she made a real effort to take it in the butt! Didn't make it in, but I appreciated the eagerness. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

John.Heath

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But anyway, she felt bad that she forced me to go and totally understood that I was stressed. She felt so bad that she made up for it by giving me one of the best blowjobs yesterday, and later that night she made a real effort to take it in the butt! Didn't make it in, but I appreciated the eagerness. :biggrin1:

That should make your stress go away...

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO, Boo-weddings :) I normally say Boo-hiss when somethings upsetting. I understand you not wanting to go, but obviously she had to since she was in the wedding. I think it's funny that you sat there in a pissy mood (rolls eyes) I guess you don't pretend to be anything you are not?

I have been taken to more weddings in the past 3 years than I ever want to attend again in my life. I went to one in NY where all of these daddies money girls were passing out drunk everywhere (mother of God please!!!!!!!) Freaking make-up plastered on (shivers, ugh.)

I have even had to attend a wedding/ slash bbq (oh the joys of the south.)

The sad thing is most of these people I hardly knew. The wedding in NY was the worst though, so stiff and formal, I was DYING to leave and unlike you I didn't sit there looking pissy I was tugged onto the dance floor by every disgusting leacher that was there, groped and splashed with alcohol until I was afraid I would get arrested on the drive back (I really don't drink ever so I hadn't drank that night.)

However, I did not obviously receive a make-up blow job since I have nothing to blow, I didn't even get sex because my boyfriend was so intoxicated he could barely move. I slept in the chair in the room because he smelled like furmenting alcohol and it made me nauseated when he breathed into my face in his sleep. Then he slept most of the day the next day and I was cranky and hungry and caught in the room since I know nothing about NY or how to get around. I did find a vending machine to have some m&m's...

Be happy that your girlfriend atleast didn't do anything with that guy, it just proves he's a loser.

Now your car... I'm sorry I hate it for you, but as long as it's getting fixed you shoud be happy. I understand your girlfriend not being amused at the "atleast it wasn't you comment," since you have been together so long, but it sounds like something that I would have thought but kept to myself.

Ummm, and way to go on the almost other... PMSL :) Smile it's Monday!

Last edited by a moderator:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That should make your stress go away...

It totally did!

:lew:

Wow crazy story man, at least you know you can trust your gf. Plus sounds like she tried to make it up to you!

I know! I feel extremely lucky to have her.

unlike you I didn't sit there looking pissy

Unlike me, you weren't just in a car accident and about to lose 2 weeks income for nothing, right? I didn't look pissy on purpose. I just didn't feel like dancing. It would have been nice if I could have gotten over my stress, but you are right, I don't pretend. Actually I just can't pretend.

Be happy that your girlfriend atleast didn't do anything with that guy, it just proves he's a loser.

Totally. Apparently his nickname was "creepy steve". I actually felt kind of bad for him. But he is young and hopefully he will get over that stuff eventually.

Now your car... I'm sorry I hate it for you, but as long as it's getting fixed you shoud be happy.

Happy? You're happy after a car accident? Oh yay! Happy day! I get to rush to the mechanic and blow half the value of a 10 year old car, just to fix something that shouldn't have broken in the first place! :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy:

Also it was her car. I didn't want to drive, but she wanted me to because she was wearing heels. I didn't want to drive her car, but she wanted to because it had air conditioning. At least she is happy because her car is even better than before. Actually a lot better.

I understand your girlfriend not being amused at the "atleast it wasn't you comment," since you have been together so long, but it sounds like something that I would have thought but kept to myself.

I thought it was pretty fucking funny! She got over it fast. She knew what I meant.

Ummm, and way to go on the almost other... PMSL :) Smile it's Monday!

That was the closest I ever got! She tried soooo hard! She just wouldn't give up! But she couln't even take my thumb without pain, and that's only 4" around at the knuckle. It would be sweet if I got in there someday. Maybe I should go to more weddings! :rofl:

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It totally did!
Unlike me, you weren't just in a car accident and about to lose 2 weeks income for nothing, right? I didn't look pissy on purpose. I just didn't feel like dancing. It would have been nice if I could have gotten over my stress, but you are right, I don't pretend. Actually I just can't pretend.

Happy? You're happy after a car accident? Oh yay! Happy day! I get to rush to the mechanic and blow half the value of a 10 year old car, just to fix something that shouldn't have broken in the first place! :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy:
QUOTE]

I was joking Mr Man, thats why I told you my story hoping to amuse you just a tiny bit:tongue:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was joking Mr Man, thats why I told you my story hoping to amuse you just a tiny bit:tongue:

Oh yeah, I meant to offer my condolences, as your experience sounds awful! Though, I'd still trade your shitty weekend for my shitty weekend plus a $2000 bill. Plus, no one tried to fuck your SO as soon as you turned around. That was the icing.

And I meant to say that I wasn't so much bothered by him trying to dance with her or even fuck her, but the fact that he waited until the moment I left the room, and then did it in plain view of everyone, almost like he was proud of it. It's quite embarrassing how he disrespected me in front of all her friends, especially considering my poor showing throughout the night.

I just wish I was never there.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah, I meant to offer my condolences, as your experience sounds awful! Though, I'd still trade your shitty weekend for my shitty weekend plus a $2000 bill. Plus, no one tried to fuck your SO as soon as you turned around. That was the icing.

And I meant to say that I wasn't so much bothered by him trying to dance with her or even fuck her, but the fact that he waited until the moment I left the room, and then did it in plain view of everyone, almost like he was proud of it. It's quite embarrassing how he disrespected me in front of all her friends, especially considering my poor showing throughout the night.

I'm to a point in my life that I've decided I would rather always have a vehicle with full coverage insurance, it's worth the money to me, I got hit in a vehicle that did not have full-coverage and it was totaled and it sucks.

The guy was a loser and I agree it's the icing on the cake after you being in a bad mood, especially around her people while you were not there. :rolleyes:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm to a point in my life that I've decided I would rather always have a vehicle with full coverage insurance, it's worth the money to me, I got hit in a vehicle that did not have full-coverage and it was totaled and it sucks.

It's a good idea. I don't have it, but I have a shitty car and can live without it for a spell if I need to. I think she has collision insurance with a $500 deductible. Today, she is going to call her insurance agent and inquire as to how much a claim might raise her premium. If the total increase over 3 years is less than $1500, then she will claim it and I will just give her the cash upfront to make up for that difference. Either way I think it will be a lot. Fingers crossed anyhow.

By the way, she wants to pay half, but I'm not comfortable with that. She is good to offer, but I think she would resent me somewhat for wrecking her car and then making her pay for it.

The guy was a loser and I agree it's the icing on the cake after you being in a bad mood, especially around her people while you were not there. :rolleyes:

Yeah, pretty bad form for an involved guy to try to fuck an involved girl at a wedding. He must have lost face to a lot of people.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The guy wasn't disrespecting you - he was disrespecting himself (that sounded more cliched that it was meant to :smile:).

I'm sorry you had such a terrible weekend. I don't like weddings at the best of times. They're usually boring coz they all follow the same pattern - can't anyone think of a different way to do a wedding. At least you got good sex later though :biggrin1:. And I thought your joke was amusing :smile:.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By the way, she wants to pay half, but I'm not comfortable with that. She is good to offer, but I think she would resent me somewhat for wrecking her car and then making her pay for it.

I would expect to pay half if it were me. After all, it's my car and I asked you to drive it.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy wasn't disrespecting you - he was disrespecting himself (that sounded more cliched that it was meant to :smile:).

It's true! :) I know that's the proper way to look at it, but I can't help but feel bad at the same time. I'd feel better if I had been in a better mood and stuck around the whole night and danced with her. But the whole situation compounds to absolute shittyness.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if some people are okay with it, or even encouraging of that kind of infidelity. At least to guys, it seems to be encouraged to have conquests like that. I know when I was young, my dad told me that I should not worry about avoiding girls that have boyfriends, because "that only matters if it's someone you know well and care about". And this kid's dad told him that it didn't matter who he hooked up with, because he would never see them again anyway.

No wonder he's divorced. The bride's parents were divorced as well. It just felt like a bad environment all around. I hope the bride and groom do well. They are young, only 23 or so. I'm told they never have sex, and have regular fights that are so bad, that she often leaves the house and doesn't come back until late at night. In less than a month, she is going to england for vet school, and her new husband wanted to stay here in america, by himself, for the 5 years it will take her to finish.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm sorry you had such a terrible weekend. I don't like weddings at the best of times. They're usually boring coz they all follow the same pattern - can't anyone think of a different way to do a wedding. At least you got good sex later though :biggrin1:. And I thought your joke was amusing :smile:.

Weddings usually suck. They are depressing in a way. Bittersweet I guess, knowing that, statistically, they probably won't make it.

Every guy I tell that joke to thinks it is hilarious! They totally get it, because... it's true! :eek:

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate weddings. :frown1:

I was invited to my nephew's wedding. Had to go rent a special tux with main color being black and two accent colors were silver and fuchsia.

I was in a really happy mood which was exascerbated by my nephew's attitude before the rehearsal dinner. I was helping set up the chairs. And that fucker snatches all the chairs out of my hand and proceeds to do them himself.

After all the bling and ching was spent, it was a nice wedding...but they ended up splitting up after two years together.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would expect to pay half if it were me. After all, it's my car and I asked you to drive it.

I know, that's exactly what she said. But we've had lots of arguments about money in the past, and I make more and figured it would be easier for me to just take care of it. There was a time when she lived in my house, I covered her health insurance, car insurance, cell phone bill, and all the house bills, and I only asked for $500/mo, and she did not think it was fair. I just wanted her to cover about half of our shared bills, and she complained that she was unable to make savings because I was "taking all her money". :rolleyes: So I just wanted to avoid any chance of that again. I don't want to feel like I have responsibility to her, in this new relationship where we are supposed to have more space.

I hate weddings. :frown1:

I was invited to my nephew's wedding. Had to go rent a special tux with main color being black and two accent colors were silver and fuchsia.

I was in a really happy mood which was exascerbated by my nephew's attitude before the rehearsal dinner. I was helping set up the chairs. And that fucker snatches all the chairs out of my hand and proceeds to do them himself.

After all the bling and ching was spent, it was a nice wedding...but they ended up splitting up after two years together.

That's totally the way it goes! What a sad thing! It's expensive too, and so is the divorce. What a clusterfuck when all is said and done. In the end, it's mostly just the state, the church, and the lawyers that benefit.

My girlfriend had to deal with some bridezilla bitchyness too. I felt bad for her. Though she wasn't nearly that bad compared to some.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if some people are okay with it, or even encouraging of that kind of infidelity. At least to guys, it seems to be encouraged to have conquests like that. I know when I was young, my dad told me that I should not worry about avoiding girls that have boyfriends, because "that only matters if it's someone you know well and care about". And this kid's dad told him that it didn't matter who he hooked up with, because he would never see them again anyway.

My main problem with the guy doing what he did is that you said he has a LT gf at home. The way I see it he's made a commitment to her that he shouldn't be disrespecting.

I tend to take your dad's view on avoiding people with partners though. I don't think I have any obligation to someone I don't know or care about when it comes to their bf. I have an obligation to friends so would never touch their bf or husband.

I do think it was rude to engage in that kind of behaviour at someone's wedding. If it doesn't work out well the wedding will be forever tarnished with people saying stuff like 'Oh, that was the time when so-and-so tried to fuck AG's gf'.

I also think it was rude that the guy kept trying for so long. If someone makes it clear they aren't interested (for any reason) it's just wrong to keep trying.

No wonder he's divorced. The bride's parents were divorced as well. It just felt like a bad environment all around. I hope the bride and groom do well. They are young, only 23 or so. I'm told they never have sex, and have regular fights that are so bad, that she often leaves the house and doesn't come back until late at night. In less than a month, she is going to england for vet school, and her new husband wanted to stay here in america, by himself, for the 5 years it will take her to finish.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Sounds like they every reason NOT to get married. I'm thinking maybe they just did it because they thought it would keep them together through the years apart.

Weddings usually suck. They are depressing in a way. Bittersweet I guess, knowing that, statistically, they probably won't make it.

Every guy I tell that joke to thinks it is hilarious! They totally get it, because... it's true! :eek:

I get it as well. I think getting married is a really serious commitment and people take it too lightly these days. I think girls react badly to that kind of joke because they think 'If you loved me, you'd want to marry me'. But marriage really isn't (or shouldn't be) about love. It's about committing yourself to another person for the rest of your lives. It's about supporting each other through daily hassles and the major dramas life throws at you.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know, that's exactly what she said. But we've had lots of arguments about money in the past, and I make more and figured it would be easier for me to just take care of it. There was a time when she lived in my house, I covered her health insurance, car insurance, cell phone bill, and all the house bills, and I only asked for $500/mo, and she did not think it was fair. I just wanted her to cover about half of our shared bills, and she complained that she was unable to make savings because I was "taking all her money". :rolleyes: So I just wanted to avoid any chance of that again. I don't want to feel like I have responsibility to her, in this new relationship where we are supposed to have more space.

I can see why you wouldn't want her to pay half. Women hey? :rolleyes::smile:

SDSU_Nick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow, I am sorry about that man, reading that whole story made me say "oooww" quite a few times. I feel that you are too nice and handled the situation very well, I would have been very mad and bailed early enough.