Boob Jobs

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A newspaper article tells that 365,000 Amrican women had a boob job in 2006. That's 1000 per day!!
Who, here is part of of those who had it done?

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not...yet.

From what I can see in your pics you dont need one!, post up some more with less on for a better opinion.

I think a lot of Women get too caught up in size, yes I look at big boobs cos they stand out BUT I love all the titties, big or small, I especially love odd shapes or large nipples!

You have got enough going for you to add fake boobs that will be obviously fake when naked!

The only time I can see a boob job as necessary is when there is JUST a nipple on a thin chest or after surgery!:wink: You more for make up with it in a pretty face...go on post some pics:smile:

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually recently had a boob job...but not in the way your thinking. I had extremely large breasts which over the years started succumbing to gravity (and caused some back pain). I had them reduced and lifted. I'm still pretty large (DDD cup) but much more comfortable.

kat

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
In general I find "enhanced" boobs to be a big turnoff, and I find the idea of boob jobs rather abhorrent unless to correct a deformity or for reconstruction after surgery. I think breasts can be beautiful in ALL sizes and shapes, and in fact I prefer them small -- even very very small (like the aforementioned nipple on a thin chest).

I don't have anything against breast reduction, though, as I imagine very large breasts can be uncomfortable and really cumbersome.

(not that anyone cares or should care what I think about this!)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I am Australian :) HoweverI have answeredthis one before.

Fortunately for us we live in a medically modern world. Plastic or cosmetic surgery has its place in our society and I am sure alot of people are very thankful for it.

There is a debate to be had over vanity and stereotyping women ( or men) so they feel the NEED to have surgery to improve themselves for others or to adhere to society pressure.

I had my boobs done after having two kids under 20, then another baby at 32. Living for 25 odd years with great tits, pride and joy type stuff . I then went on to have 3 gorgeous kids whom i breastfed each for one year.

When you are a man and you become a father, your body does not change. You life might ( as does ours) but you as a physical person stay the same. When you have 3 children, your once fine magnificent phallas does not then become a small and shrivelled shaddow of it's former self.

For women we change, and boy the kids are worth every single stretch mark or hip widening moment. However once you have stopped feeding and the kids are at school and you look down to your once full breasts to see tea bags of sagging skin.......its VERY debilitating on your sence of self.

My husband was DEAD against me having any surgery what so ever. He HATED fake boobs and was always my greatest fan. I was the one that felt too young to have this body I was walking around with.

My surgery was a one hour affair, In at 9am home by lunch time, and I have had them in for 4 yeas now without any trouble at all. It was for my own sense of liking my image that i did it, and I do not regret a single moment.

Men always go on about hating fake boobs, my hubby did too. However my hubby is now the biggest advocate for women to do this if they feel it is corecting their breasts to something they wish to see. My boobs bounch, move, swing and have full sensation.

Why do we need to have surgery? We don't.....why does society command us to be perfect?...I think thats a whole other thread. I know that I felt that I wanted my body back. I am thankful I was able to get it.

My boobs are now the same size and shape as before Kids, and I never get any complaints about how they feel. In fact I get alot of men telling me ( while fucking me ) how good my boobs are and how amazing they are for real tits ( yeah i know...I go for clueless jocks )

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dislike fake boobs because most fake boobs look exactly that - fake, when they're well done I have no problem with them, but it's appalling that women are paying good money for badly done surgery.

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
WH... I'm glad the surgery was good for you in all the respects you cited. Although I used some fairly strong words to express my feelings about breast augmentation, I can certainly understand why you chose to do what you did, and how it has helped you. I have far more of a problem when a woman has perfectly beautiful smallish breasts and decides she needs to go from an A cup to a C cup because she has been made to feel inadequate as a woman because her breasts are small.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wildhoney ..... YOU ARE MY TYPE OF HONEY ..... LOVE YOUR VIEW OF LIFE!!!
MSG ME

Well I am Australian :) HoweverI have answeredthis one before.

Fortunately for us we live in a medically modern world. Plastic or cosmetic surgery has its place in our society and I am sure alot of people are very thankful for it.

There is a debate to be had over vanity and stereotyping women ( or men) so they feel the NEED to have surgery to improve themselves for others or to adhere to society pressure.

I had my boobs done after having two kids under 20, then another baby at 32. Living for 25 odd years with great tits, pride and joy type stuff . I then went on to have 3 gorgeous kids whom i breastfed each for one year.

When you are a man and you become a father, your body does not change. You life might ( as does ours) but you as a physical person stay the same. When you have 3 children, your once fine magnificent phallas does not then become a small and shrivelled shaddow of it's former self.

For women we change, and boy the kids are worth every single stretch mark or hip widening moment. However once you have stopped feeding and the kids are at school and you look down to your once full breasts to see tea bags of sagging skin.......its VERY debilitating on your sence of self.

My husband was DEAD against me having any surgery what so ever. He HATED fake boobs and was always my greatest fan. I was the one that felt too young to have this body I was walking around with.

My surgery was a one hour affair, In at 9am home by lunch time, and I have had them in for 4 yeas now without any trouble at all. It was for my own sense of liking my image that i did it, and I do not regret a single moment.

Men always go on about hating fake boobs, my hubby did too. However my hubby is now the biggest advocate for women to do this if they feel it is corecting their breasts to something they wish to see. My boobs bounch, move, swing and have full sensation.

Why do we need to have surgery? We don't.....why does society command us to be perfect?...I think thats a whole other thread. I know that I felt that I wanted my body back. I am thankful I was able to get it.

My boobs are now the same size and shape as before Kids, and I never get any complaints about how they feel. In fact I get alot of men telling me ( while fucking me ) how good my boobs are and how amazing they are for real tits ( yeah i know...I go for clueless jocks )

B_jazzer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's a little ridiculous that you guys would tell a woman what to do (or not do) based on your preferences for beauty. If a woman (in this case me) feels her breasts are not what she wants, then she should be allowed to do whatever she wants to them.

My desire to be more well-proportioned is not the result of society, it's the result of my own personal preference!

D_Causlay Chilidick

Account Disabled
Media
My GF's boob job consult is next Friday with a very reputable local plastic surgreon. She is a nurse so she knows all the medical stuff that goes along with it. I dont mind boob jobs at all. Who cares really.

IMHO its in the same catagory as tattoos, piercings, hair dye, teeth whitening, orthodontic braces, lyposuction, facelifts, nose jobs, laser hair removal, or any other stictly cosmetic proceedure. It just cost more. (side note, why is LASIK a 'cosmetic proceedure' anyways!!!! stupid insurance company....) You are just changing the way you look and feel.

Beware of the breast lift! that is one crazy proceedure!.. look it up, its pretty invasive compared to an augmentation.

thats my 8 cents.

The Cactus.