Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
being in the minority on this board- I have uploaded this for you, however, not enough room for name writing :biggrin1:
albeit 36 as opposed to 34, close enough. And you really can see many beautiful breasts in the galleries!:tongue:
boobav.JPG

Reactions: lapdog2001

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

cos you are really a nice guy, good looking, well endowed- I just dont get it, personally. You should be happily in a relationship. Unless, its because of that 'self depreciating habit' you have, (as I have the same habit!) it can seriously affect one's ability to socialize with the opposite sex.:rolleyes:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah hah! I didn't know you could attach pictures to a post! OK, Iron Mike, here's one for you. A bit off center and not quite in focus but my batteries were running out. :biggrin1: iron_mike.jpg

PS: SOrry - 34D not B

Reactions: Travelingman

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cos you are really a nice guy, good looking, well endowed- I just dont get it, personally. You should be happily in a relationship.

Thank you, Sassy. I appreciate the compliment!:smile:

iron_mike

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah hah! I didn't know you could attach pictures to a post! OK, Iron Mike, here's one for you. A bit off center and not quite in focus but my batteries were running out. :biggrin1: View attachment 14125

PS: SOrry - 34D not B

mmmm very nice milf. you certainly are a MILF. ill hit ya back with one for you

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lmao at some of the comments. I haven't seen my breast smaller than a D cup since I was 12! Believe me I would love to be a B or C cup

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cos you are really a nice guy, good looking, well endowed- I just dont get it, personally. You should be happily in a relationship. Unless, its because of that 'self depreciating habit' you have, (as I have the same habit!) it can seriously affect one's ability to socialize with the opposite sex.:rolleyes:

Yeah... I have this habit too, as many of you can probably tell from MY posts...

36 B/C's here, but I don't do nude pics. Mine also look really small (to me anyway) because I'm thick-waisted and broad-shouldered.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lmao at some of the comments. I haven't seen my breast smaller than a D cup since I was 12! Believe me I would love to be a B or C cup

And I'd love to be a D or DD! I've tried herbal supplements and all kinds of stuff...

At age 12 I didn't even fill out an AA! :mad: I didn't when I was 17, either! :eek: