Boob sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by love2trybig1, Sep 10, 2006.

1. love2trybig1

love2trybig1 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi
    There is not a lot of talk about this in the women section.
    I was talking to a woman whose big enought to have an 8 incher in her chest. I was thinking what about other women how big of a penis can you hide in your breasts during breast sex.

2. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:

1) yes, I commend you for posting a more original topic on this site

2) if you go on xtube, there are some hidiously large breasted women, not with penises, but could totally take any penis on thi site, and its scary... lol

3) In my actual experience, even a gal with minimal A breasts still accomplished..umm I'm not sure how you all put this... "breast sex" so I think it just depends on effort and how much you are into each other and what you want ....... hmm and wow am I repeating myself here? Is not love what you love about someone? I feel like I keep saying this, even though there are obstacles, I think what you decide to unite with is what you.. AND your she/he wants.

3. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I have always loved it when a woman wanted me to bury my cock between her breasts. Small breasts, large breasts. Always hot no matter what. Many will bend their necks so you can pop the head of your penis in their mouth on the way up. mmmmmmmm.

4. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    Um, wow.. a down to Earth person!

Well, cuz his convo is obvously sayin that "smaller" girls can't "bury a cock" ... uhh well again I say go for it, you can do it.,, I AM NOT going to explain further.... but if you have a creativity toyourself and sex, and if you gosh drarn actually LIKE the person you are wiht, well,.... k... ur' gonna have sexy... and I hope you like it..... geeeeeze........

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I can do it no problems but it really dosent do anything for me personally. However you guys seem to love it so its all a game of give and take.

I give you a tit fuck you give me......whatever i want :wink:

6. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Upping the ante. I'll see your titty fuck. And raise you a bout of analingus. :tongue:

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

If ever i visit Canada i'll take you up on that offer and in the mean time i'll keep thinging on a way to raise the stakes higher.. How do you feel about showing me a little self-sucking? Are you game?

8. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL! gotta win some really big kitties to make my stack of chips tall enough for that :rolleyes:

that kind of limberness was a long gone teenage gumby skill that still only allowed tongue tip barely fleeting contact, but with help who knows? We have our inner pretzel to discover.

9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Calm down. I don't think the guy is saying that smaller-breasted women can't participate in breast sex. I think he's just saying they aren't going to make a penis disappear between their breasts, especially a very large penis. He is interested in knowing the depth of the cleavage of the women on this site. I must say: this is the mot creative way anyone has ever asked me how large my breasts were. LOL

10. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    So BB, show me that David Copperfield impersonation you do SO well :tongue:

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    A good woman knows more than one way to make a penis disappear. LOL

(and I think you'd like some ways better than others)

12. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    In all fairness how can we answer your question seriously without you posting a gallery of pics and vids so we have something to go on? :wink:

*just kidding* :biggrin1:

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some dudes want to, some dudes don't. You bumped into the ones who don't. You didn't miss anything. (Unless, like me, you have an almost unnatural, inexplicable obsession with semen. In that case, you missed a wonderful, extreme close up. In which case you can go find out right now what you missed. Wake that man up now!)

14. LeTraff

LeTraff New Member

I'd say they haven't appreciated what's been handed to them. Move on and find someone who does... Well, wasn't that a shallow remark?

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Excellent. Hold them really close to your face, nice and tight together at that critical moment.:biggrin1:

16. B_LadyCleopatra

B_LadyCleopatra New Member

Albums:
    They can tackle any challenge.

17. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    Lol, yes you are right. I suppose it would take a large breasted woman to do the disappearing act. But, I'm saying that anyone can participate in breast sex in general. Also, notice that I quoted you this time and actually said something relevant, finally claiming redemtion from that post like 8 months ago where I didn't :)

18. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

There is undoubtedly a comparison here with the phenomenon of me enjoying my boyfriend's utterly round and firm buttocks as a perfect landing field for my load... (not - mind you - after I've just finished fucking him) but just the rubbing between the roundness.

Yes. I undersand this urge. It's naughty.

19. alien51

alien51 New Member

a good tit fuck has always been a favorite of mine!i love touch her tongue on the way up til i cum!

20. love2trybig1

love2trybig1 Active Member

Albums:
    "natural, bouncy, firm, rounded 38ff breasts"
    You have a boyfriend? :biggrin1:

I can think of many things to say about that. Breast sex got me thinking its most mentioned in the guys section and the the Women's issue I was thinking it is something that most women care not to do.
    Thinking about the act and most guys on here are larger then average if they were doing it would they gave it going in towards the sterum or parallel. I know I am not going to get a random sample :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted