Boob sex

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
Calm down. I don't think the guy is saying that smaller-breasted women can't participate in breast sex. I think he's just saying they aren't going to make a penis disappear between their breasts, especially a very large penis. He is interested in knowing the depth of the cleavage of the women on this site. I must say: this is the mot creative way anyone has ever asked me how large my breasts were. LOL

I don't care how big your tatas are. You're a beautiful human being and God was having an especially good day when He made you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kotchanski said:
Well it didn't go to plan. 2 hours of him complaining that I woke him up, and then he went back to sleep. No harm done, a good friend was happy to help out last night.

Long story short, he loved it, and it did little for me until he came at which point I went crazy and hornier than I thought possible :biggrin1:

Wasn't it awesome? Especially if they make a big mess! Next time, maybe kegel while he's doing his thing (if kegeling stimulates you) then you might get enough of a burst of excitement when he cums that you get off too! I usually have an orgasm a few seconds after the guy because I do just that, and the anticipation gets me pretty hot too. I'm glad you had fun!

HickBoy said:
I don't care how big your tatas are. You're a beautiful human being and God was having an especially good day when He made you.

Aww, HB, you always say the sweetest things to me. They are especially flattering because you are such a wonderful and dynamic individual yourself. *huggles and smoochicles*

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumblechook said:
Lol, yes you are right. I suppose it would take a large breasted woman to do the disappearing act. But, I'm saying that anyone can participate in breast sex in general. Also, notice that I quoted you this time and actually said something relevant, finally claiming redemtion from that post like 8 months ago where I didn't :)

LOL I missed this post somehow. I vaguely remember such an incident, and even then, only because you ust brought it up. Obviously you're long since redeemed! You're an interesting fellow, and this is an interesting thread.

The original poster does not appear to be interested solely in breast sex, but specifically in breast sex with large penises, and in which said penis disappears. Your post suggests that to your understanding, he is negating smaller-breasted women's abilities to participate in the act. He isn't. He simply isn't presently wondering about whether a small-breasted woman can make a penis disappear.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kotchanski said:
no man has ever requested this. Now I'm wondering why? Its not like they don't like my breasts, they seem a little obsessed in all other ways with them. Maybe this just isn't a commonly requested "favor"

Yes..same with me.

I dont think boob sex is a common request.

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As the original poster found out from me, I can easily hide anything smaller than an 8 in my breasts completely, and most of anything over that.