Boob size

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What size is too big? What do you like? Women are measured on their boobs, if not more but at least as much as men on their cock.

At least men get to see the goods... us ladies have to wait until things get hot.

BTW, I'm G - HH cup (Australian size)

I don't mind, too big is far worse than too small imo when it comes to breasts

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well certainly I think some are too big, and even as a woman, my 1% loves women's breasts, but not if they droop around the belly button. :tongue:
mine will remain (to me) unsatisfyingly small, but its better than around the belly button.:biggrin1:

bigtitsr4me

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I prefer them large and although I dont think that they can ever be to big, I do prefer the d or dd cup range myself. The most important part to me is that they be natural...none of those implants! Would love to see yours sometime girthgirl.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have 38 DD, now that I lost a crap load of weight I have a 36 D cup.

I do miss my 38 DD, but i love my new and improved body more.

Reactions: Ito

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like them big and natural.
Actually, I don't mind if they hang at all. As long as they are natural and plentiful, that's what I like.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't care a thing about them being large. Small to average is fine.
Natural is definitely the way to go. I don't like the over blown look of implants, either.

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Personally, I prefer them large and although I dont think that they can ever be to big, I do prefer the d or dd cup range myself. The most important part to me is that they be natural...none of those implants! Would love to see yours sometime girthgirl.

Not going to happen, lol....I don't do net pics.

I have to say I can't stand fakes. They can never be too big (Eden Mor's spring to mind here) but they can hang too much... but if you look after them and don't have too many bratts then gravity will hopefully treat you nicely.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could post some clothed, normal pictures. No need to expose yourself if you don't want to :)

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surely it depends upon the size of the owner of the boobs? I mean, I like tits that look reasonably in proportion to the woman. ie. C cup size can look big on a petite woman who has a 30 or 32" chest, wheras the same C size tits look small on a tall woman with a 36+" chest measurement.

It's the same with cock size. ie. a big tall guy looks like his cock is small if it's less than 6.5" long wheras a little guy with the same size cock looks very well hung.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
All sizes are good in my opinion, too big only occurs when they get in the way of enjoyable activities, luckily sex isn't one of them!

Too small would be nothing (but ribs) to play with!

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently had reduction surgery. Until that point I tended to be around a G cup. And on a woman that is 5"3" and otherwise slim that is very large. I'm now a DDD, still large in proportion to the rest of me but more manageable. And it is definitely much easier to tell breast size from penis size...particular when clothed!! Not fair!!

kat