Boob size

sweetthaithigh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As long as they are round and boob shaped, I really don't care how small or big they are. If they are lumpy or look like a poorly made balloon animal, i'm out.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What size is too big? What do you like? Women are measured on their boobs, if not more but at least as much as men on their cock.

At least men get to see the goods... us ladies have to wait until things get hot.

BTW, I'm G - HH cup (Australian size)

I used to think that any size over DD was too big, til I titfucked G cups & my cock held its own (pic in my profile).

Reactions: chetthebaker

gigler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My GF are 36 GG I love them we call them the Girls lol she loves them being played with, she has nipples the size of large blackberries when aroused :smile: does not matter what size boobs you have though as they are all fantastic IMHO :biggrin1::biggrin1:

surfin2much

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. Almost all shapes and all sizes. From pencil erasures to large melons. Let me feel them, lick them, suck them, bite them, rub my face on them, put my dick between them. Let me make them feel like they have the attention they deserve!!!!
S

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife is a "barely A" and I am happy with that. As far as I am concerned, A's and B's are perfect, C's are acceptable, bigger than that are obnoxious.

Northwestuk33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
depend how big there body is...skinny girls can look great with little tittys but a curvy girl gota have big boobs...in my opinion
if a girl acts confident and sexy then shes hot

My wife is a "barely A" and I am happy with that. As far as I am concerned, A's and B's are perfect, C's are acceptable, bigger than that are obnoxious.

..well, it's lovely that you have preferences and all that..... but obnoxious, really? Bit of a rude word choice there, when ladies don't exactly get to pick and choose. I may be a chubby gal right now, but I've been in pretty good shape in the past. Drop weight, lose overall body fat, and boobs stay the same size. :rolleyes:

Reactions: lapdog2001

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
..well, it's lovely that you have preferences and all that..... but obnoxious, really? Bit of a rude word choice there, when ladies don't exactly get to pick and choose. I may be a chubby gal right now, but I've been in pretty good shape in the past. Drop weight, lose overall body fat, and boobs stay the same size. :rolleyes:

Please believe me, it was not my intent to hurt anyone's feelings. However, the original question was, "What size is too big? What do you like?" and I was merely expressing my personal view of large breasts. For me, they are not only not a turn-on, but are very decidedly a turn-off.

Sorry.

Please believe me, it was not my intent to hurt anyone's feelings. However, the original question was, "What size is too big? What do you like?" and I was merely expressing my personal view of large breasts. For me, they are not only not a turn-on, but are very decidedly a turn-off.

Sorry.

My feelings aren't hurt. However, you can express a liking for something without being rude about things that don't fit into that category. I just thought that was a shitty word choice. :tongue: