Boob size

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
OK so you look across the club and you see a woman who at best has A cups and another who has at least DDD's she fits the mold of "slim and stacked" because she is not at all "fat" the odds are she has had some help up top to get those DDD's but they look, act and if you get a chance to do it to any degree they feel very natural,

Think Tiffany Towers, google her if you need to.

You choose which one ???

randy74

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK so you look across the club and you see a woman who at best has A cups and another who has at least DDD's she fits the mold of "slim and stacked" because she is not at all "fat" the odds are she has had some help up top to get those DDD's but they look, act and if you get a chance to do it to any degree they feel very natural,

Think Tiffany Towers, google her if you need to.

You choose which one ???

I wouldn't be interested in either one but who flirt with A cups.In my mind the big ones are still fake and I can't accept them no matter how natural they my look.Can't get over the fact that filling is all plastic and chemicals.Does absolutely nothing for me.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm at a C to D cup. I recently lost some weight and both band and cup size dropped.
Now, I am 5'2" and without a scale, so I'll guess 125 right now. Based on how much of my clothing is just too big.
I'm not curvy. I've a butt that fits in a back pocket. And linebacker shoulders. Sigh.

Natural support is so-so.
But I'm with a man who loves all breasts so long as he can touch them, etc. Works for me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been 32b and I've been 36G. I miss the lighter boobs sometimes. I also miss being able to find bikini tops.

I don't want to make anyone less endowed than I am feel inferior. But I like having larger than average breasts for my body size.

I think some people on this site would equate larger with superior in many aspects of life. I've never felt superior to anyone, and before my surgery I never met anyone but my mother larger than an H cup before. If anything I felt more shy and reserved in some situations. I often had to work at it to overcome that.

Now I feel quite proportional, and while I don't feel superior to anyone just because of boobs I do feel more capable and secure because of my self image. So that's a thing.

Looking back through old photographs of my girlfriends and me at South Padre Island for fun times I'm always in the background on the beach. Everyone else got to wear the pretty swimsuits, and I'm stuck with a very ill-fitting one piece. It was quite embarrassing, so I always managed to fade into the scenery for those group shots. Weird that what could make someone feel insecure makes other people go crazy.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Maybe I'm just easy to please, but I've always found something sexy about every size and shape of breasts I've, um...come across. Having said that, initially I'm attracted to larger breasts, but definitely not implants that look hard and orb-like. And you can put large or puffy areolae on pretty much anything and I'll follow it around drooling....

D

deleted808122

Nope, never too big, but there's beauty and fun to be had in all sizes. My personal preference leans towards huge and unenhanced (many women feel self-conscious that they're too flabby - no such thing), but the sensitivity of a small breast's nipple, with its higher density of nerve endings, is wonderful.

Before you flame me on the size/sensitivity thing, science:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1748681514004641

Breast size is not an issue for me. Just as long as I get to see and touch them.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Found out I'm a 40H last week. The major spillage from tge 44 d's I was wearing should have been a clue

Your journey sounds like mine - from a 36EE to a 34G a finally settling into a very comfortable 32H after getting professionally fitted. The 34G was measured by an "expert" as well, but she apparently wasn't very good.

big_thick_and_long_80

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your journey sounds like mine - from a 36EE to a 34G a finally settling into a very comfortable 32H after getting professionally fitted. The 34G was measured by an "expert" as well, but she apparently wasn't very good.

I'm amazed how all that works. Waist size, for example, is pretty straight forward. You're either a 32" or a 34", perhaps a 33", but pretty standard stuff. Bra size involves two metrics, cup size and measurement around the chest (I think anyway). That all seems straight forward as well, but it doesn't appear to be. The most crazy sizing (in my humble opinion) is dress size. You can be a 1, 2, 3 - even a zero, but those numbers don't correspond to anything else .... but I digress.