Boob size

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you, I was thinking the very same thing. And anyway, what was I thinking, nurishing my child for the first 6 months of her life, only to ruin my perfect perky tits (which my the way, are still quite nice, I've been told)....duh???:rolleyes:

I bet you have no idea how offensive that is.

There are many of us, sadly, that choose to have children, breastfeed, and otherwise not have time to pamper our tits rather than do the more fulfilling things in life like keep our tits the same way as when we were 20.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like tits that have been used for their purpose. I think it's a great shame that so many women are rushing to have implants. A little saggyness after breastfeeding is natural and lovely. The important thing is to have pride in your breasts whatever their size and shape. We guys should take the same advice regarding our cocks. ie. whatever size or shape, cut, un-cut, etc. if we learn to love our cocks, it makes it easier for our lovers to love our cocks (if you see what I mean).

I wonder if as many women in locker room situations tend to feel self conscious about their breast size and shape, as guys do about their cocks?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aww! I think I love you. And you are so right, men should absolutely be proud of what they have, same for women.

I know in the locker room at my gym, some women are more modest than others. Some walk around compeltley naked from the locker room to the shower, some dress in the stalls, others dress out in the open. I personally wear a towel to the shower, but when I'm just undressing in the locker room, I strip down regardless of who's around, let em' flop, haha, we all have the same thing, just differnent shapes and sizes. Mine have changed over the years (and I'm only 25) but I get extermely horny playing with them, and looking at them....I've considred implants just to make them more firm, and perky, but decided against it because they are still attractive, why spend the money and risk something going wrong if they aren't grossly disfigured...to me, that's the only time PS is necessary.

I like tits that have been used for their purpose. I think it's a great shame that so many women are rushing to have implants. A little saggyness after breastfeeding is natural and lovely. The important thing is to have pride in your breasts whatever their size and shape. We guys should take the same advice regarding our cocks. ie. whatever size or shape, cut, un-cut, etc. if we learn to love our cocks, it makes it easier for our lovers to love our cocks (if you see what I mean).

I wonder if as many women in locker room situations tend to feel self conscious about their breast size and shape, as guys do about their cocks?

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't care as long as they look healthy. Not deflated looking as if loosing alot of weight suddenly, and not too big either because then you have the issue of back problems. Other than that, anything is fine.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Natural, and they can go as big as they want, until it gets too out of proportion, but if she's a absolute doll, sweet, and attractive, who cares. Unless it impossible to even lean in a kiss her. I'm a slobbering sucker for them. (pun intended)

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww! I think I love you. And you are so right, men should absolutely be proud of what they have, same for women.

I know in the locker room at my gym, some women are more modest than others. Some walk around compeltley naked from the locker room to the shower, some dress in the stalls, others dress out in the open. I personally wear a towel to the shower, but when I'm just undressing in the locker room, I strip down regardless of who's around, let em' flop, haha, we all have the same thing, just differnent shapes and sizes. Mine have changed over the years (and I'm only 25) but I get extermely horny playing with them, and looking at them....I've considred implants just to make them more firm, and perky, but decided against it because they are still attractive, why spend the money and risk something going wrong if they aren't grossly disfigured...to me, that's the only time PS is necessary.

Aw :redface: (averts eyes and shuffles ground with big toe) You're not so bad yourself Curiousgurl. It took me far too long to come to terms with the fact that my cock isn't undersized and that a curve isn't a bad thing. I now realise that it's a over an inch longer than average plus a good bit thicker. So what was I ever worried about? Trouble is we tend to compare ourselves to an 'ideal' that we hold in our heads, and that 'ideal' is based upon what we think we see in magazines, etc. Having worked as a photographer I know that all kinds of tricks are employed to make cocks look bigger and tits look fuller. We should probably all spend time on nudist beaches to gain a bit of perspective, shouldn't we?

You have the right attitude toward cosmetic surgery. It's funny that we're on this subject. My wife will soon be having a meeting in with a cosmetic surgeon, again. She had been lined up for a 'perforator free flap' breast re-construction to replace the right breast that she lost to cancer 2 years ago. But then the left breast got cancer as well. Doh! So after a lot more chemo and surgery she's lost that one too. Needless to say, beating the cancer
(which she seems to be doing at the mo.) is the bigger issue, but going from a 34 DD/E to just a straight 34 hasn't been easy for either of us to adjust to. Still, she can walk with her shoulders back now without guys walking into lamp posts. I was wondering if we were getting off topic, but here's something to think about: When we go to see the breast reconstruction surgeon, the big question will be "And what sort of breasts did Madam have in mind?" My wife, who used to work as a stripper, knocking 'em dead with her big bazookas, will no doubt choose something around a 'B' cup. I'd probably urge for a 'C' or even a 'D', but whose breasts are they? I must say, I'm very curious to see what can be achieved. They can even make areola using tissue from inner labia (it's just the right colour and texture) and they can construct nipples by making a suture ring and gathering it. Luckily, my wife is very well endowed in the inner labia department - now we're really off topic! :rolleyes:

longstud9inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What size is too big? What do you like? Women are measured on their boobs, if not more but at least as much as men on their cock.

At least men get to see the goods... us ladies have to wait until things get hot.

BTW, I'm G - HH cup (Australian size)

Honey -to a big breast man like me into large women-there is no such thing as too big-like a woman into big cock like my 9 inches, big is bigger. Anything from 44dd to 84EE is desired. Nothing gets me harder faster than a huge rack-count on it.Ofcourse personality and brains helps too.And I'M alwatys open to dating one of you big gals/

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, your wife certainly has my respect and well wishes. She sounds like one brave lady. I hope the surgery goes smoothly, and the results are just as you both hope for. It is amazing what they can do now-a-days, isn't it?

Ps. - If your wife is not shy (I some how think not, since she is an ex-stripper), hows about posting some pics later on when she's healed and well?? She will no doubt want to show em' off after such a long struggle?? :biggrin1: Yes, I just like seeing big boobies, but hey, at least I'm honest :smile:

Aw :redface: (averts eyes and shuffles ground with big toe) You're not so bad yourself Curiousgurl. It took me far too long to come to terms with the fact that my cock isn't undersized and that a curve isn't a bad thing. I now realise that it's a over an inch longer than average plus a good bit thicker. So what was I ever worried about? Trouble is we tend to compare ourselves to an 'ideal' that we hold in our heads, and that 'ideal' is based upon what we think we see in magazines, etc. Having worked as a photographer I know that all kinds of tricks are employed to make cocks look bigger and tits look fuller. We should probably all spend time on nudist beaches to gain a bit of perspective, shouldn't we?

You have the right attitude toward cosmetic surgery. It's funny that we're on this subject. My wife will soon be having a meeting in with a cosmetic surgeon, again. She had been lined up for a 'perforator free flap' breast re-construction to replace the right breast that she lost to cancer 2 years ago. But then the left breast got cancer as well. Doh! So after a lot more chemo and surgery she's lost that one too. Needless to say, beating the cancer
(which she seems to be doing at the mo.) is the bigger issue, but going from a 34 DD/E to just a straight 34 hasn't been easy for either of us to adjust to. Still, she can walk with her shoulders back now without guys walking into lamp posts. I was wondering if we were getting off topic, but here's something to think about: When we go to see the breast reconstruction surgeon, the big question will be "And what sort of breasts did Madam have in mind?" My wife, who used to work as a stripper, knocking 'em dead with her big bazookas, will no doubt choose something around a 'B' cup. I'd probably urge for a 'C' or even a 'D', but whose breasts are they? I must say, I'm very curious to see what can be achieved. They can even make areola using tissue from inner labia (it's just the right colour and texture) and they can construct nipples by making a suture ring and gathering it. Luckily, my wife is very well endowed in the inner labia department - now we're really off topic! :rolleyes:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks curiousgurl,
I'll tell my wife that you've joined her fan club. I'll let you know how it goes with the surgeon, but it won't be for a while. I don't know if it'll even be this year, as she only had the second mastestomy just before Christmas and it needs to settle down, plus she needs to get fully fit before another bout of major surgery. I'm sure she'll be happy for me to post some pics of her new tits once they settle down. I look forward to doing that. :rolleyes:

compsciguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not always. You'd know if a guy was big.
I usually let a girl know what I'm packing through my trousers.
Negative.

I'm a grower, not a shower, and I can be as tiny as a little baby pee-pee when I'm not hard.

The only way for a girl to know how big my cock is, is to see it hard, if women go around thinking the flacid size is indicative of the hard size - I'm fucked.

Anyhow, I don't want any tits that are bigger than D, and even D's are too big because when the woman gets older they'll start to become very unattractive.

I'll take firm and small ANY day over big and saggy - I think asian girls have perfect tits.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved my wifes breasts the first time I saw them almost 35 years ago when they were small A/B and as they got bigger as she aged to a B and then C. I don't really know if they are bigger than C's because I have no other reference and she might frown on me doing a size survey.

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's a little presumptuous to say any man will be converted to big boobs once he's felt yours GirthGirl - large boobs mainly consist of fat so they're never going to feel as firm as small ones. Lots of men who've felt large tits prefer small ones, you really can't generalise, small, large, there's a following of both types.

From my experience, seeing is believing.... ;)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Big boobies are great!!! (IsraeliWifey:)

But my favorite boobies are FULL, pointy nippled, big B's little C's.

They are like the SUV's in the bedroom, on the beach, and at the club:)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From my experience, seeing is believing.... ;)

Interesting how you opened this thread to ask others what they think about breast size and yet you use it to knock smaller sizes and celebrate yours. Why didn't you just create a thread with the title "My breasts are fucking fabulous" or "The large breast thread"? You're new here so this is something you should know: There's nothing wrong with being an attention whore but implying that others' bodies are inferior in your eyes isn't going to fly here. It only makes you look like an asshole and shows you haven't read the comments in her gallery.

I question the truth of your stated gender.