Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women have natural breasts that are obscenely large. Large to the point of being gross.
Not for me. I like all sizes of natural breasts. And I like nicely done implants... even big implants... BUT, I don't like the "no human woman ever had breasts this big" implants... when it looks like two beach balls were stuff under her skin by an unethical doc, that's gross.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not for me. I like all sizes of natural breasts. And I like nicely done implants... even big implants... BUT, I don't like the "no human woman ever had breasts this big" implants... when it looks like two beach balls were stuff under her skin by an unethical doc, that's gross.
Sooooo True man. For me it has more to do with how it fits her body than actual liking a particular a cup size

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all. Some women have natural breasts that are obscenely large. Large to the point of being gross. Those breasts aren't at all sensible.
If they are natural, they are as intended, and automatically sensible, provided they aren't hurting her. Your dislike of them is irrelevant.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

I find that kind of thing gross as well, but I can't say that it is objectively more gross than some of the natural breasts I've seen in my life. At a certain point it's a matter of taste.

Personally, I think all breasts past a certain size just look silly. That's just me though.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we should define sensible in this context.
The dictionary has already done that for you. You and the other fella are the ones who don't know what the word means. It is perfectly sensible to be naturally formed and decline to alter one's shape cosmetically. It is also reasonable. It is sane. It is also rational. Natural is, by definition, realistic. So, even taking common synonyms into consideration, you're still incorrect. It's not my fault you two seemingly want to hyperbolize the word ''sensible".

Annnnnnd, I'm done.
sensible: definition from Dictionary.com: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sensible

For an ironic laugh, see the third definition.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The dictionary has already done that for you. You and the other fella are the ones who don't know what the word means. It is perfectly sensible to be naturally formed and decline to alter one's shape cosmetically. It is also reasonable. It is sane. It is also rational. Natural is, by definition, realistic. So, even taking common synonyms into consideration, you're still incorrect. It's not my fault you two seemingly want to hyperbolize the word ''sensible".

Annnnnnd, I'm done.
sensible: definition from Dictionary.com: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sensible

For an ironic laugh, see the third definition.

Sensible, as you're using it, is the first definition, "having, using, or showing good sense or sound judgment". What is or is not a "sound judgement" has to do with the human mind and its perception of what it is a good or bad decision. In order to make a decision you need a conscious mind capable of choice. Nature doesn't have that. At least not in any way that can be proven scientifically. So nature can't be sensible in the way you're talking about. Nature can only be sensible in relation to how human beings choose to perceive and react to it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sensible, as you're using it, is the first definition, "having, using, or showing good sense or sound judgment". What is or is not a "sound judgement" has to do with the human mind and its perception of what it is a good or bad decision. In order to make a decision you need a conscious mind capable of choice. Nature doesn't have that. At least not in any way that can be proven scientifically. So nature can't be sensible in the way you're talking about. Nature can only be sensible in relation to how human beings choose to perceive and react to it.
You've misinterpreted me. The woman does have a mind. There is nothing senseless about her choosing to just live in the body she was born into. Therefore, her natural breasts can be nothing but sensible. Think of it (as far as usage) like the phrase sensible shoes. This usage implies practicality. You know what's not practical? Elective surgery. You know what's sensible? Living with your tits.

You've misinterpreted me. The woman does have a mind. There is nothing senseless about her choosing to just live in the body she was born into. Therefore, her natural breasts can be nothing but sensible. Think of it (as far as usage) like the phrase sensible shoes. This usage implies practicality. You know what's not practical? Elective surgery. You know what's sensible? Living with your tits.

Those who opt for a reduction for their own preferences, health, etc are equally sensible in my opinion..

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Medical reasons are not elective. Elective surgery is, by definition, not practical. However, you're right, that doesn't make it senseless.

That's why I also said preferences and etcetera to include things outside of strictly medical reasons. Basically I'm of a mind that nature for the most part is pretty dang sensible about the tits it gives people. That being said, I think there are also still sensible reasons for altering what nature gave you too.

Reactions: BetterFuture

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's why I also said preferences and etcetera to include things outside of strictly medical reasons. Basically I'm of a mind that nature for the most part is pretty dang sensible about the tits it gives people. That being said, I think there are also still sensible reasons for altering what nature gave you too.
Absolutely.

Reactions: 693987

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If they are natural, they are as intended, and automatically sensible, provided they aren't hurting her. Your dislike of them is irrelevant.
Absolutely hunni, I'm very large and natural, I wear a 44 HH sometimes a J in some makes. I look apon it that that's what I've been given and wouldn't alter that, with the right underwear they don't cause me discomfort so all's well. people should love their bodies and respect others imo! X

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always wanted big breasts. Now that I have them, it's hard on my neck and shoulders. But I love them so much I wouldn't want to have them reduced. I wouldn' want breast scars....i don't scar well at all. I end up with keloids.