Boob size

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hahahahahahaha.....

My boobies are great, don't be mistaken. However, I find it a bit hypocritical that you accuse me of putting people down (I haven't) yet this whole forum is centred on putting people with smaller penises down, inspite of the token small penis threads. All I said is I'm not attracted to smaller tits or fakies...and I've slept with plenty of men who've said oh I don't like big tits and then totally changed their tune after they have seen a good rack.

And, yes, I'm female... although I've been described as female in appearence and dress, yet very masculine in my blunt approach to life and sense of humour.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This forum is NOT about putting people with small penises down. Do you not understand the word "support," Girth_girl?

Being comfortable with your own body is great, but you could be more accepting that certain people do like different things. As has been demonstrated in this thread, there are certainly just as many guys who prefer smaller breasts as there are those who like larger. It doesn't hurt anyone to concede that point.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This forum is NOT about putting people with small penises down. Do you not understand the word "support," Girth_girl?

Being comfortable with your own body is great, but you could be more accepting that certain people do like different things. As has been demonstrated in this thread, there are certainly just as many guys who prefer smaller breasts as there are those who like larger. It doesn't hurt anyone to concede that point.

I have to agree with 9 inch, on this one....I have large breasts depending on the bras large D cup to very small DD's and I have encountered men, that weren't really into my breasts, but would have preferred smaller. I wasn't insulted, in the least, since every man is different and has a specific preference.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My boobies are great, don't be mistaken. However, I find it a bit hypocritical that you accuse me of putting people down (I haven't) yet this whole forum is centred on putting people with smaller penises down, inspite of the token small penis threads. All I said is I'm not attracted to smaller tits or fakies...and I've slept with plenty of men who've said oh I don't like big tits and then totally changed their tune after they have seen a good rack.
There's nothing hypocritical about what I said. Everyone has their preferences including me. Obviously that's one of the reason I frequent a large cock site. You're missing my point entirely. You were implying that small breasts are less desirable and that's not true for many men. A "good rack" can mean different things to different men.
And, yes, I'm female... although I've been described as female in appearence and dress, yet very masculine in my blunt approach to life and sense of humour.
If you say so.

EDIT: You should also know there are women on this site who've had breast augmentation. Wild Honey in particular has many fans who adore her "fakies". Be careful where you tread.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread kinda sets in perspective the limitations of a site so anatomically oriented.

Breast size, IMO, has almost nothing to do with sexuality. Lips, tongue fingers, hips, and RHYTHM has so much more to do with it. There is an unmistakable cadence or rhythm to to fucking. Earth Wind and Fire,Donna Summer, Marvin Gaye, the Ohio Players, cliche-wise Ravel's Bolero, Led Zepplin, BB King all in somewhat different ways strike that cadence as opposed to a blue grass band or Bach.

I would guess that the female and male dance partners on Dancing with the Stars appear to be potential powderkegs in bed. Edyta looks like she could rock someone's world. Small tits fior sure.

Women with great rhythm are likely great fucks. The same for men.

In another vein, My friend has a phrase *small tit sassy* that sums it up really well. Give me a woman in touch with her sensuality and sexuality and can express it in kiss and touch.

Fucking can be rendered so mechanical in a site dedicated to penis vagina fit.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
. However, I find it a bit hypocritical that you accuse me of putting people down (I haven't) yet this whole forum is centred on putting people with smaller penises down, inspite of the token small penis threads.

I have yet to see men with small penises be put down... at least not by the vast majority of people that post here regularly. In fact, a lot of men come on here looking for SPH and they simply don't find anyone that wants to participate. There are plenty of people here with average-sized cocks that get along just fine and don't get put down at all.

Different people like different things, period. This "conversion" of men to large tits that you speak of may well be to either get or keep you as a bed partner or simply a way to flatter and compliment you. Most men I know have a preference when it comes to what a woman looks like, or at least, what they think is a preference, but may find in their experience it's not always true.

I just fail to see how your big tits are so much better than anyone else's big tits as to make men change their entire worldview in some mindblowing way like you make it seem. I mean, come on, they are just tits.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well put Snoozan........ I loved my wife's 34B's which were fun, symmetrical, and cute. Then I supported her through the breastfeediing of two children, which left one big, one small, and both pointing at the floor, which was much more of an issue for her that it was for me. And now I'm enjoying them as 34C's (or 34D, depending on the bra fit), augmented and tons of fun after surgery in 2005. The common denominator through all the shapes and sizes is the person they were attached to, as tits are just lifeless bags without the person behind them.

I can see why people might have a preference (big tits, big dick, etc), but it's narrow minded to assume that your personal preference somehow equates to any sort of globally accepted standard.

What size is too big? What do you like? Women are measured on their boobs, if not more but at least as much as men on their cock.

At least men get to see the goods... us ladies have to wait until things get hot.

BTW, I'm G - HH cup (Australian size)
For me there is no ideal size and im a tits man. I spent a lot of time between the ages of 14-16 just loving big natural tits. Same with the period of 16-18. 18-20. 20-22 and so on. But I aint a tits man. I like a female body shape. A big pair of tits more often than not produces a female body shape. But some of the best shapes can be on chicks with AA. They can have that perky butt or even a big bubble butt. I think the waste and hips make a female FEMALE! The tits can help or aid a female that might otherwise not have "that perfect" 10 female quality in her thighs, hips, ass and waste. Anyways real tits over fake tits 9 times out of 10! And nice tits over big tits 99 times out of 100.

Ital79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
c cups are perfect.

Fake tits suck (unless they are silicone which I've never felt but saline feels terrible).

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
well certainly I think some are too big, and even as a woman, my 1% loves women's breasts, but not if they droop around the belly button. :tongue:
mine will remain (to me) unsatisfyingly small, but its better than around the belly button.:biggrin1:

Good god, they almost hit my upper limit. Definetely not too small :wink:

naimodo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf Nykki is a 32E natural. I didnt think I would like boobs that big, but they look great on her and they give her a great hourglass shape. But I do agree with one of the earlier posts, Im not into the "belly bigger then their boobs thing" either. Later

UncutPierced

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like the extremes. D or bigger or else small little A cups - everything in between is just too average. And of course, they are all better with pierced nipples !!!

longstud9inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the quote. Wonder if there is a Large Breast support group.
No. size usually is a preference or turn on or off. Still, I never much cared for the size doesn’t question around being dealing body size issues. I don't think top heavy women should forced or pressured to get reduced or be ashamed their large breast-just I don't care women telling an above average sized male-size don't matter. God or nature gave a big cock and I've had to learn to love that and be proud of that-not ashamed. So the same goes for the ladies-whether God or nature gave large ones or a surgeon. Life too short to listen to all the jealous assholes that got short changed in the looks, brains or size department. PC is stupid and the dikes almost ran over the Feminist with stupid crap-a movement I approved until those nuts ruined to everyone. Beside I’m hoping my new girlfriend or wife has a big rack. Nothing gets me big and hard than two large knockers.Believe it -learn it-do it.If you know what I mean.

Yeah, I’m old school-like James Bond. I tell it like I fillies to short to beat around the bush there, too.

"Are You Really a Sizequeen" famous one liners when men PM me. “No not really, I just decided to join a large penis support group due to my affinity for small cocks".

After losing her husband, a 90 year old wants to end it all because she is in such dispair. She researches where best to shoot herself to cause certain death. The research says "in your heart, right under your breast."

The next day she is admitted to the emergency room with a gun shot wound to the knee.

Reactions: killerk