Boob worshipping

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hi
If any of you ladies would like, I'd like to worship your boobs. I have nice big hands and succulant lips, I am good at it and I know you'll like it!:wink:

Dong
x

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry im a little more fussy these days since the last guy i let near my boobs left me sore and bruised for days.

Why is in women are always taught NO TEETH but the first thing a man does on any part of a womans body is bite
:confused:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry im a little more fussy these days since the last guy i let near my boobs left me sore and bruised for days.

Why is in women are always taught NO TEETH but the first thing a man does on any part of a womans body is bite :confused:

No teeth?!? im never one to try it first, but im always told to use them eventually lol.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry im a little more fussy these days since the last guy I let near my boobs left me sore and bruised for days.
OMG, me too! Was his name Mark?!?! :tongue: He groped, bit, and sucked me so roughly I was afraid he had done serious internal damage and I would end up with breast cancer. Yes, I did tell him to ease up, stop, even removed his hands. To no avail, this guy thought he was working it. :biggrin1:
Why is it women are always taught NO TEETH but the first thing a man does on any part of a womans body is bite :confused:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

Why is in women are always taught NO TEETH but the first thing a man does on any part of a womans body is bite :confused:
Don't worry my lips are big and soft! I'll kiss those bruises better!:10:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Perhaps his last GF was a woman like me (I love to be bitten) and he just doesn't realize all women aren't the same.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For my feelings, groping & biting indicate something of a need for control and/or a regret of not being breastfed as baby. Me, I like to caress my girl's breasts, and lightly suck for two, maybe three seconds on her nipples. She also has this thing afterwards about having the nipples tugged ever, ever, so lightly, she claims it's an erogonous zone for her.