Boobgasms

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

For those women who experience great, great pleasure from breast stimulation, what is the recipe for you? Do you actually orgasm, or come so close that only a little work down south finishes you quickly?

I've fortunately befriended several "sensitive" women over the course of my love-life, but each one was different. One loved-loved-LOVED ice cube stimulation -- a whole other planet for her. Another needed, but adored, really hard stimulation of her nipples -- pinch-and-twist/wrench, and chewing on them almost like chewing gum. Another just really liked lying back in my arms and receiving continuous soft caressing, especially on the "bottom" below the nipples, while we gently kissed.

What works for you, and how well does it work?

2. Watta Bing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It would be so awesome if I could find someone who was into that. How lucky you were!

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife has nipple-gasms! All her friends are jealous.

4. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I personally like the soft sensuous touch, kiss/ licking of my nipples. really gets me turned on. No orgasms but really gets me turned on!!!

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    It must vary a lot from person to person. In my life it has varied as well. Sometimes I could not bear them to be touched as they were super-tender. Sometimes I would not have minded actual damage. But stimulus there defintely goes right to the hot button.

6. salthebb

salthebb Member

A girlfriend of mine comes when I suck and play with her nipples. But the top of her head blows off when she is riding me while I suck her gorgeous nipples. Sucking on her nipples is a tremendous turnon since it gets her off and they taste great.

7. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Fuck the nipples. My ex orgasmed from when I would rub all over her upper chest (in between her breasts but up half way from her breasts to her shoulders). It was soo hot, I miss that.

8. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    My breasts were a lot more sensitive when I was younger. Now not so much. But I do enjoy the sensual touch, and I love to watch my man enjoying them. Unfortunately, I don't get much out of them myself.

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

My nipples are stupidly sensitive, and I love it. Wouldn't change it for the world. I can cum from having my nipples played with, but it has to be done just right and for a decent length of time. I love having them sucked and licked, maybe some very gentle nibbles. It needs to be hard enough that I can feel it (too soft and I can't hardly notice you're there) but if you're yanking them around and biting them and stuff, it's just gonna hurt and you won't have my nipples in your mouth any longer. And my left nipple is more sensitive than my right one, so if a guy wants to try to get me off by playing with my nipples, then he better be paying attention to the left one or he won't get very far!

10. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I have nipple orgasms. I don't like anything rough like chewing (OUCH),
    but either the right pressure of suckling while kneading the whole tit,
    or wetting fingers and flicking them quickly back and forth across the tips of my nips gets me off.
    Fun times!

11. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Appreciate the feedback, everyone -- and I hope there's good communication for both parties on this. Guys, be willing to experiment and "read" your woman (I've had a few who didn't know that they could orgasm from their nipples until we discovered it), and ladies, please let guys know what works and -- especially -- what doesn't. We don't want to be the bulls in the china shop on this.

12. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have to say that if a guy is being real gentle, kissing and licking and stuff like that on my nipples, then i don't really feel it much. don't get me wrong, it can give me a nice little fluttery feeling on my nipples, but it doesn't really do all that much for me, to really make me hot i need a firm touch.
    i like my nipples to be sucked, flicked, pinched and bitten, and if the guy gets it right, then it can make me cum, but more often it just gets me really horny, turned on and wet and then the slightest touch on my clit takes me over the edge.
    so, i guess i like it quite rough, but i'll soon stop him if he gets too rough with them!

13. eyescream

Gold Member

Boobgasm? Haha, good one. I'm not a nipplegasm person, in fact when guys I'm with are licking, sucking or doing whatever with my nipples I usually fake the pleasure because my senses in that region is underdeveloped.

14. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lick, suck, knead and nibble! They are the main controls for the flood gate below. And while on it's own, breast play isn't enough to give me an O, when combined with other stimulation...yes, YES, YES!!! :biggrin1:

15. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

For the women that do have orgasms from breast play, is the climax centered just on the nipples? Or the clitoris too? Or just an all-over feeling?

16. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    It depends (and I'm not sure exactly what it depends on, I just know it's not always the same and there doesn't seem to be any set formula), sometimes it is centered on the nipples, sometimes just an all-over feeling, and when I'm really lucky I can feel it very strongly and directly in my pussy.

17. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    for me its like tingles all the way from my nipples down to my clit

18. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    me 3 !

19. philly_po

philly_po New Member

so can u women cum from breasts and nipple stimulation without vaginal or clitoral contact. just by rubbing, lick, kneading, kissing, a lil nibling on ur tits that if im doing it right for long enuf u will orgasm, without stimulation to ur pussy,
    does it feel the same a normal (clit, Gspot) orgasm, or is it completely different

20. stretchitout

stretchitout Member

Albums:
    I had a girl friend that was only able to climax when her nipples were sucked. This was good from the aspect that I always got her off and i didn't have to worry about cumming before she did. After she came I slipped my cock in her tight hairless pussy and shot my load mmmmmmmm fun times

Draft saved Draft deleted