Boobs - looking for pic comments on new pics

DieHard9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They look VERY promising, darlin' - what are the chances that you'll do more than tease us? ;-) Think of all the huge, thick, juicy cocks you'll be getting hard when you show us your naked tits... :)

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FishTank...take it slow, keep us going! Don't take it all off yet...MAYBE some pics without a bra, hard nipples under the shirt OR a somewhat see-thru shirt to start off with. I definitely don't mind being teased with such a great looking set.

Sorry fellas, I agree with the topless BUT I figure...in due time.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
C'mon there, Fishy. You know you can't leave us hanging or holding on(to what you really have to ask after seeing those tit pics??). Clearly you have mams that deserve full devotion and genuflection from your ardent admirers. So let's see a brief show.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FishTank...take it slow, keep us going! Don't take it all off yet...MAYBE some pics without a bra, hard nipples under the shirt OR a somewhat see-thru shirt to start off with. I definitely don't mind being teased with such a great looking set.

Sorry fellas, I agree with the topless BUT I figure...in due time.

Gotta say I agree with this. A nice progression toward the ultimate reveal would be the thing.