Boobs on Glass

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is hilarious. I use to fuck a girl in college who's "thing" was being fucked from behind while being pressed up against her dorm room window. We were 7 floors up so I doubt anyone ever saw us... Albeit, i think the idea that someone might see is what she enjoyed the most... But she told me more than once that she loved the sensation of the cold plate-glass against her tits taking a warm cock. She compared it to drinking ice water while taking a hot shower. She was kind of nuts... Be a fun fuck.

D_Lady_Slurpper

Just Browsing
Media
This is hilarious. I use to fuck a girl in college who's "thing" was being fucked from behind while being pressed up against her dorm room window. We were 7 floors up so I doubt anyone ever saw us... Albeit, i think the idea that someone might see is what she enjoyed the most... But she told me more than once that she loved the sensation of the cold plate-glass against her tits taking a warm cock. She compared it to drinking ice water while taking a hot shower. She was kind of nuts... Be a fun fuck.

The nuttier, the sluttier!
:biggrin1: