Boobs

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Natural and saggy OR Fake and perky?

This mainly aimed at the guys and their preference but also ladies what do you think of breast augmentation, would you have it done if your man wasnt happy with your boobs?

Note: obviously you would prefer natural & perky but thats not an option in my question :wink:

L over D Max

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a natural man. Dark nipples...the bomb!

I like it when a woman really enjoys her nipples taken care of.

Augmentation detracts to me. However, breastfeeding children causes boobs to sag. I thing breast work to restore a natural size is ok.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been near enough to augmented breasts to see or feel a difference but I can't imagine that they would be an improvement on natural breasts. I do love nipples that engorge with some attention and stay hard with sucking. If I play with my wifes nipples manually they stay hard but if I suck her nipples they deflate from the warmth of my mouth.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Natural definitely!

And - I wouldn't have anything done to my body just because my partner didn't like it - sod that! If he can't like me for the way I am he can bugger off! lol

I had a friend (with a VERY flat chest) who had a boob job, and it was awful. I'm sure it was considered a success, but they were very hard and round and so obviously fake. She was so skinny they just looked dreadful.

She loved them though - to each their own I suppose!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Natural definitely!

And - I wouldn't have anything done to my body just because my partner didn't like it - sod that! If he can't like me for the way I am he can bugger off! lol

My thoughts exactly. 32 B and they're here to stay. I understand that won't do it for some men and I encourage them to seek what they want elsewhere.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh yeah MB, like any guy has complained when he saw you nude .

That body is perfection.

<Sexy mouth and lips, also btw>

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly have never heard a man complaining about my two friends, size-wise, though I think guys wouldn't say that into your face unless they really know you well. But even if, these tits are here to stay. I guess pumping them up any further wouldn't be a good deal anyways.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was young... I liked them big, HUGE! Now I like natural medium sized breasts. Or even small to a point. I would much rather see some droop to them. Then those oh too firm TORPEDO looking monsters. Also, did you know.....for those that have women that are thinking of breast augmentation. That the Sack/bag that contains the Saline solution. Is made from Silicone. And now women are finding that after yrs. The bag is slowly and microscopically being eaten away. Dr's are finding silicone in the tips of the womans nose and even in and around the brain. Hmmm, I would rather they keep the natrual ones. Lest it is truely what they feel they NEED.

Jenya

1st Like
Media
Tough choice but on average, I would rather the woman have fake breasts than naturals since the vast majority of naturals I have seen I would only rate on average as 7/10 whereas the few fakes at 9/10.

Lake Racer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I have long objected to the term "fake" when used about breasts. As long as that's her skin and nevre endings etc., and I can raise a goose bump on 'em, they're real to me. Augmented, enhanced or even rebuilt perhaps, but "fake"? Never!

Jenya

1st Like
Media
Well for me its natural all the way, having said that, I'm currently considering a reduction for myself.

off topic i know but be careful of reductions. if possible, it's best to lose weight slowly because the scars left after reductions are fairly visible, especially due to the relocatiing of the nipple.

Jenya

1st Like
Media
Please don't take it personally. Having worked in a hospital and speaking with various nurses and doctors, it is apparent that the vast majority of breast reductions are performed on women who have a BMI of 25 or more.

Sorry if i offended you. I'll buy you a pint next time you're in London to make it up to you.

Thanks for assuming my large breasts are due to my weight, really appreciate it.

Jenya

1st Like
Media
Well just for your piece of mind, at my last health check (which most will already know was little over a month ago) there were absolutely no problems. As for breast scars? I fail to see how one more would make much of a difference (well 2 ofc, but you get what I mean lol)

Generally... when breasts are made larger, an incision is made underneath, around the nipple, or by the armpit and then the implant is inserted in this hole. So it is generally a small scar.

With a reduction, tissue has to be removed which means the nipple, if not corrected, is no much lower in the relation to what it used to be. So... the nipple has to be reinserted higher up the breast and then there is also the scar running below and up to the nipple where the base of the breast has been newly closed.

Hope that made sense.

And I' glad at your last health check everything was fine. :)

So... boobs eh.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Natural and saggy OR Fake and perky?

This mainly aimed at the guys and their preference but also ladies what do you think of breast augmentation, would you have it done if your man wasnt happy with your boobs?

Note: obviously you would prefer natural & perky but thats not an option in my question :wink:

This depends on a lot of different things... I mean... how saggy? Are we talking hanging down to your knees swinging back and forth knocking shit over in stores saggy? Or just not sticking straight up toward the ceiling? Are they super soft and mushy from like years and years of breast feeding? I really don't like those... "tea-bag titties" as I call them. Moving on to the other option: Saline? Silicon? Was it a well-done job? Are there huge ugly scars under the breast? Are they shaped nicely and look somewhat natural or do they look like two misshapen water baloons mounted on a telephone pole? Have they hardened at all or still soft to the touch?

Having a real picture or point of reference it would be easier to make a decision.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My thoughts exactly. 32 B and they're here to stay. I understand that won't do it for some men and I encourage them to seek what they want elsewhere.

Cheryl, your breasts are perfect. and I feel I can speak with authority on the matter.

Though I thought the main thrust of the original question was perkiness and not size.