Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had gf's who were C's, B's, and D's... but my current gf has H's... friends who are G's and FF's.... kinda experienced the whole spectrum. I can say without a doubt I like huge tits way more than small ones. So muxh more to play with, lick, bounce, and sooooo much better to titty fuck as well as the show off potential in sexy clothes and swim suits. Love my "anime girl" sized boobs on girls. My personal taste no longer finds boobs to be personally "I want to make her mine!" Acceptable unless they are E's or bigger. Miss Blue... you're boobs look to be fantastic and you know it. If you started this thread out of being worried mlady you have NOTHING to fear haha. ^_~

jrizzle2015

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If they are so big that they give her back pains, then that sucks. But it is her body. I she is happy with them then I am happy with them.

Honesty, I have never been unhappy with any women's breasts.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big is too big?
I love Big natural Boobs my wife is a 42 HH
I've been with women that have had even bigger and love it. However I'm not a fan of really big fake boobs, I like the way huge natural Boobs hang, swing, spill around. I also adore the veins and stretch marks of natural Boobs. So for me there's no limit to how big just as long as they're natural!

thisbuds4ya

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big is too big?

Sadly I have not been afforded the grand opportunity to have any that have been to big, I love having my hands full but would love to have over flow and I can definitely see you would have no issue doing that;)

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

Sir CockAlot

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it's the same rules with guys and boobs as with girls and cocks.
It's usually the bigger the better if you get to choose (and there is a upper limit of course), but if you like the person they are attached to they're still perfect.

My lower limit is like, as long as she got larger ones than i am it's cool, i think my "max" is somewhere around Kate Owen. Any larger than that i think it would just look gross to me personally. Also the typical "fake boob look" don't do it for me at all, i would much more prefer natural small sized boobs than large sized fake boobs for example. And by fake looking i mean Pamela Andersson for example.