Boogie nights

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Irishguy, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Irishguy

Irishguy Active Member

you all know the scene at the end of the boogie nights film, the one we were all waiting for. To see how big a 12 inch cock looked like and then we see it on Mark Wahlberg. A prosthesis. Ok it looked realistic i thought but i was wondering if you can buy one of these? Does anyone know where one could be got? Just to use for fun!

2. depeche2005

depeche2005 New Member

Hey dude,

That looked fake, expecially considering the computer editing that was done after filming. That was a basic strap on dildo, with grahic editing using some advanced graphic editing... So, just go buy a regular strap on DILDO ;) never tried that.. hehe

good luck

3. Donk

Donk New Member

If you want to see something really amusing, the Boogie Nights DVD has a hidden test video of Marky Mark trying on an erect prosthetic that was not used in the actual film. To get to it, you have to go through the set-up menu and choose color bars. You sit (or fast forward) through the color bars, then there is an outtake of "the Colonel" guy making a speech, then there is the test video of Marky wearing the prosthetic. It looks very fake, but the amusing thing is watching him waggle around, playing at having an endowment close in size to what some of us actually have. One thing I noticed is that they designed the prosthetic so it curved and hung downward, which mine does in real life.

4. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i know you can buy a slide on thing that will add 3 inches but it looks super fake

Draft saved Draft deleted