Book: "How to Live With a Huge Penis"

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bulgeguy, Apr 20, 2010.

1. bulgeguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I found this book in Urban Outfitters, "How to live with a Huge Penis". It tries to be funny, and talks about men dealing with "OMG"... Oversized Male Genitalia. I only skimmed through it, and didn't think it was funny enough. Clever idea, just doesn't work for me.

On the inside cover, you can self-diagnose yourself.

Attached Files:

2. nohidingstyle

nohidingstyle New Member

Albums:
    really like the pic w/the book though. and hey, if you only just skimmed it... then... where did you take this pic? whipped it out in urban outfitters?

3. tachyon

tachyon New Member

Albums:
    oh wow, I'm 6'...hmmm

4. bulgeguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, I did buy the book... I didn't care whether it was any good or not, with a title like that I just HAD to buy it and share it with lpsg!

5. evilrunt

evilrunt Member

Albums:
    heh, i like the inside cover as well :eek: creative enough

6. bulgeguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's an excerpt:

"Definition
    OMG (Oversized Male Genitalia)
    A genetic birth defect that causes the penis to grow absurdly large. The condition is thought to affect about 1 million American men, though that number may be artificially low due to underreporting. OMG is usually diagnosed between the ages of 12 and 14, although late-onset OMG has been reported in men as old as 25. There are currently no known causes or treatments and no known adverse physical effects; however, the condition is usually accompanied by serious psychological problems beginning in adolescence."

That's the opening statement of the book. It almost sounds like it's taking the subject matter seriously, because as some of you may have experienced, being an early bloomer CAN be very distressing at times. I had my share of embarrassing moments.

But then the book has sections like "Huge Penises in History" where it says "A young Albert Einstein once pondered how long it would take light to travel from one end of his gigantic penis to the other, a question that ultimately led to the Theory of Special Relativity."

So sometimes the book is completely absurd, and other times it's trying to make the joke that having a large penis is a disease. I'm not offended by the book, it just isn't funny.

7. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    I have a feeling this book is satirical. I think I'd buy it lol.

8. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

According to the 2nd image in your post, the book calls 5" inches as average and 6" as well endowed. Looks like the author failed at math.

Other than that, from what you describe the book sounds funny enough to read at least once.

9. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does it mention girth at all or is it the typical fixation on length?

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    #10 RawDog, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  11. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

I wonder if there's any validity to that? I swear my dick grew at least an inch from when I was 22 to when I was 28 or so. I had measured it when I was like 21-22 and it was in the 6.5" range... A girl I slept with after getting divorced several years later swore it was big, I disagreed, we measured it and I was 7.5". Later, I lost a bit of weight and it was almost 8" until I gained some of the weight back... No joke.

12. the_reverend

Gold Member

i saw this at Spencer's and almost bought it...but opted for a Spider-Man shotglass instead. ;)

13. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's awsome I wanna get that book lol

14. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    This is interesting. It arouses my curiosity. Before I came here, I knew almost nothing about penii except my personal experiences I've has with having sex with penii.

Men's faces continue to mature during their twenties and some men don't stop becoming taller until their early twenties. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone else think his penis continued to get bigger during his twenties?

15. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

One would think that I don't know how to measure or something, but my education is in architecture/engineering. Trust me, I know how to read a ruler. lol... There were times when my exwife would suggest that I felt 'bigger', but when you're with the same girl for 7 years, shit happens. It wasn't until this other girl, who I had been with a short while when I was 23, and was then with again when I was 29 that I discovered that my dick had apparently grown. (my exwife and I broke up for a bit when we were dating, I dated this other girl for a bit, and then got back with the exwife and we got married)... On an aside, I actually went all the way to the age of 32, having slept with only 3 women my entire life.

I also got much hairier during the same period... Like when I was 22, I couldn't really grow a 'full beard', had no hair on my stomach, and not a whole lot on my arms and chest. That's simply not the case now, as I'm quite hairy. (there are of course pictures from the beach and stuff that show this quite clearly). But I didn't grow any taller, I was pretty much done with that when I was 18-19. (I'm 6'4")

I posted about this before, in response to a thread where a handful of others reported similar experiences.

#15 B_talltpaguy, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  16. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

im going to read this book in public

17. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    We had ours sitting on the bathroom counter for all our guests to peruse. Always a big hit.

18. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yes, it has a circle chart in the back page.

19. tachyon

tachyon New Member

Albums:
    I like the chart...haha. but I'm buying the book.

20. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Your comments are always priceless!

Draft saved Draft deleted