Book: "How to Live With a Huge Penis"

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder if there's any validity to that? I swear my dick grew at least an inch from when I was 22 to when I was 28 or so. I had measured it when I was like 21-22 and it was in the 6.5" range... A girl I slept with after getting divorced several years later swore it was big, I disagreed, we measured it and I was 7.5". Later, I lost a bit of weight and it was almost 8" until I gained some of the weight back... No joke.

I'm sure there's some validity as I've experienced it too. I grew in thickness though, not length.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My family grows well into their twenties, all over, not just between the legs. I myself grew an inch my sophomore year of college...wish it had been my breasts.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why don't we have a book called "How to live with a huge pussy"?

Or at least a forum of "Sex with large pussies".....

Large Pussy Support Group somewhere?

sexist, isn't it? hee hee hee

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

This is interesting. It arouses my curiosity. Before I came here, I knew almost nothing about penii except my personal experiences I've has with having sex with penii.

Men's faces continue to mature during their twenties and some men don't stop becoming taller until their early twenties. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone else think his penis continued to get bigger during his twenties?

Mine did. I was a very late developer. Only started shaving regularly mid-twenties. Had a major spurt of cock groth late twenties. Had a sorta big cock before, now definitively a bigger schlong. Pity it does not keep on growing like one's feet and ears apperantly.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My theory is that even sex or masturbation, depending on how it's done, can and will facilitate growth.

If that's the case, I must be doing something wrong because I've been wanking since as far back as I can remember and I swear mine stopped growing before I hit puberty! :mad:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Men's faces continue to mature during their twenties and some men don't stop becoming taller until their early twenties. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone else think his penis continued to get bigger during his twenties?

Mine stopped growing at about 16, then started again around age 22. It got about half an inch longer between 22 and 24, then stopped growing again. It's been the same size since then (ten years ago).

The weird thing is that my soft size and erect girth stayed the same between the age of 16 to now. It was only my erect length that increased during that late growth spell.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is interesting. It arouses my curiosity. Before I came here, I knew almost nothing about penii except my personal experiences I've has with having sex with penii.

I was 7" when I was 19. I am now almost 40 (although I look more like 30), and it is just under 8" (it has been more or less that size since my early/mid 20s).

On that basis, if I live to be 100, I will have a 10 and half inch cock!

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media

I grew five inches during college from 6'3 to 6'8. I have no idea when my cock stopped growing. But I know I was big in high school only because the guys on my basketball team would frequently comment in the shower.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

despite what women think about men we don't all measure ourselves every week lol but I did notice between say 20 and 24 that I had grown some, I'm thinking 24 is when I was fully done growing (now I just get a bigger belly but I am working on that)