Bookworms

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello all!:smile: :biggrin1: Special thanks to jjsuperbird, a very cool:cool: straight guy who wrote a gay story on here (Celebrating the Hockey Championship). Now, I thought it would be nice for a predominately gay guy like myself to write a hetero short story. Enjoy!:biggrin1: :smile:

I left the main characters nameless: You fill in the blanks...maybe a good story to act out the next time you end up having to stay indoors because of the bad weather.

(BOOM! CRASH!...leading into a slow and drawn out yet boisterous rumble. The sounds of thunder screams out of the sky outside like some maniac. The rain has been pouring down all afternoon. The hail started coming down within the past hour. The bookstore has been dead all afternoon; and in weather this nasty, it would stay that way. He took a sip from his water thermos he kept underneath the counter, as he continued watching the Judge Judy show. It’s a little past 3:30 in the afternoon. He is almost bored to tears. Until she walks in. She takes off her trench coat and hat.) “May I leave this at the counter?”

[OMG! She’s beautiful. Brown hair, brown eyes. Beautiful face. She’s about 5’8”, has a cute little shape. Those flare jeans show it off nicely. Nice.] “Yes, ma’am...you sure can. Anything I can help you find?”

“Um, I’m looking for any kind of sex technique and information books. Could you show me the way?”

(feeling his cock start to harden, trying desperately to control himself) [STOP IT!!! DOWN BOY!!! OMG, I hope she doesn’t look at the front of my jeans.] (with a friendly smile: ) “Uh, yeah sure! Right this way.”

(They approach the section. They start fidgeting through the selections on the shelf. She has one with a lot of men in underwear in it. Also there are pages that show men mounting women in various sexual positions. She turns a page to see a man wearing nothing but a coy smile with a hand over his crotch.) “Mmmm...I like this one. Aaaaannnnnd, this one. These two.”

“Anything else I can help you find?”

“Nah. I like these two books.”

“OK.” (he leads her back to the cash register to check her out.)

(Just then, the TV gets both their attention. Judge Judy is still on.) (on the TV, in her usual annoyed tone of voice: ) “I’M SPEAKING!!! Look madam, when I talk, you be QUIET! Understand?! This is a courtroom and my name is on the front of this desk, therefore this is MY courtroom. GOT IT?” (the defendant replies: ) “Yes, your honor---” (the TV fades to black, then a computer animated introduction complete with music and voiceover play in its place: ) “This is a Channel 3 Action News Weather Alert!” (The station is now broadcasting in real time, live. A man in a dress shirt and tie appears on the screen next to a waist-high table with a flat-screen monitor on it showing a radar picture. There’s about 7 people behind him all in front of computers. Telephones ring and people are talking in the background. Other than the fact that this is a professional TV station, it looks like the typical office workplace setting.) “Good afternoon, everybody. Dr. Kyle Carpenter in the Channel 3 Weather Center. I broke into programming because I want to let some of our viewers know that a storm--hold on...” (a beeping noise in the background) “The fax machine is just now...going offff..., which meansss... there is a... a new Warning out, hang on...” (stretching his speaking to kill time.) “Thank you to my producer who just handed me this:” (takes a brief moment to evaluate what he’s reading) “OK, it appears my suspicions... have been confirmed. Reading from the fax printout: The National Weather Service has issued a Tornado Warning...a Tornado Warning now, for Stevens, O’Hara, McKrackan, and Tanaka counties until 4:15pm local time.”

(they both think to themselves while watching: ) [Tanaka County? That’s us.]

(Dr. Carpenter continues on the TV, reading from the fax machine printout: ) “At 3:30pm, Doppler Radar detected a storm with heavy developing rotation at the core. Storm chasers have reported a funnel cloud in progress, right now. It appears this storm is ready to put an actual tornado on the ground at any moment. The city of Aitosville needs to take cover right now, without delay, as the storm is almost right on top of you. Other cities and towns in the path of this storm include Titanboro, North Wall City, Fillmore, Ikana Canyon...” (out of nowhere) BBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(continued)

(All of a sudden, everything blacks out and the power goes off. Another lightning strike.) (The woman grabs the man by the arm as she yelps out because of the surprise and suddenness of the power blackout. Just then, they make it back to the checkout counter where the man feels around for a flashlight. He finds it and turns to her: ) “Come on, follow me. We’ve got to get downstairs to the storm shelter.” (She continues to follow him, the two books still in her arms. They go down to the basement and enter a small room about the size of the average public restroom. The man shuts and secures the heavy door behind them. With the flashlight still on, he notes small tables in each of the four corners of the room, with a circular dining-room style table in the middle with a chair on each side. One of the corner tables has a box of matches on them. All 4 of the corner tables have a candle on each of them. The man goes around and lights each of the 4 candles.)

(The man thinks to himself: ) [God, I hope this gets over with fast. I do not want to be here anymore than I have to be.]

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(The woman thinks to herself: ) [He’s adorable. It’s been way too long since I had something that looked that good. I’m getting wet in my panties. I wonder if he’s packing. I guess that now is as good a time as any to find out, since we’re stuck in this shelter. This is going to be fun.] (She knew that this was not just some physical/sexual reaction to a very attractive man. It was more than that -- way more. This was not a matter of her physical arousal. This was a matter of need. Plain. Simple. Rudimentary. Fundamental. Primal. Over there lighting the candles was what she needed...not just her body needed it. SHE needed it.)

(She walked up behind him, wrapped her arms around his waist, and nuzzled him behind his left ear.)

(Surprised by this behavior from a complete stranger whom he does not know, the man turns around to her and asks the fairly obvious: ) “What are you doing?”

(The woman replies: ) “Well, we’re stuck here, for the time being. Why don’t we make the best of it?” (She put her hand on the front of his jeans: ) “I see I’m not the only one who feels the way I feel.” (She raised up and whispered in his ear authoritatively: ) “I want you inside me NOW!”

(He replies: ) “But I don’t have a condom on me.”

(Her response: ) “Don’t worry, I’m on birth control. Really, it’s OK. Now. Inside me, right now...” (She reached up to unbutton his shirt to which he did not resist. They both stepped out of their shoes. He then tried to take off her shirt and unbuttoned her jeans as she did to him. They each look down to step out of their clothes and are both now in their underwear. He raises his head up to see her still in her front-close bra and panties. He had honestly never seen anything more beautiful than her in his life. This was beyond physical attraction. Her form was a work of fine art to him. She breaks his stare at her: ) “Unhook my bra.”

(Still in a state of semi-shock that this situation has gone so far so fast, he fires back: ) “But I barely know you?!”

(To which she replies: ) “True, but ever since I walked through the door and you laid eyes on me, you’ve wanted to do this. Above the waist you say No, while below the waist you say Yes.” (While she says this to him, she grabs both his hands and brings them up to the front-closure of her bra. She has a beautiful chest that goes well with her shape, he must admit, 36-C. He takes the cue and slowly undoes each hook. The top hook, the second hook, 3, 4, 5. He gets to the 6th and final hook and undoes it. He opens the bra cups like cabinet doors -- both together at the same time, yet slowly and methodically. He is impressed with what he sees. Beautiful large pink pointy nipples set against plump firm breasts.)

(She is equally astounded by the specimen of adult male in front of her. His firm pecs, steel 8-pack abs, and biceps that won’t quit. She looked down to see his semi-wood straining against his white briefs. She lowers her panties and said not a word. She stepped back and sat upright on the edge of the circular table in the center of the shelter. She put her hands on his abs with initiative. She loves running her fingers through the hairs few and far between on his torso. She then runs her hands up his chest and down his arms. She grabs his hands and leads them again, to which he again has no objection. She brings one of his hands to her mouth and begins sucking his fingers, a precursor of things to come. She leads his other hand down past her landing strip down to her hole. He feels her wetness and is aroused even more. He kisses her tongue and she reciprocates his, and back and forth. She loves the feeling of his thick masculine fingers against her sugar walls with his thumb stimulating her clitoris. He feels her tiny clit hardening. Now is the time. But before he can act, she acts for him. She reaches both her hands down to his obliques. She sticks her hands down inside, massaging his butt cheeks. She then grabs the waistband of his briefs and pulls them down as she looks down: ) “Oh, my! You have been wanting this, haven’t you. Just as I have.”

(Now, he gasps and is still a little taken aback by all of this. But he lets nature take over -- he is a man first and a rational person second. He grabbed his erection and attempted to slip it in when she stopped him: ) “Ah, Ah, Aaaahhh! Allow me...” (She grabs him by the balls and massages his sack a bit. Then her petite fingers grab his rock-hard penis and gives it several strokes. She increases the strength of her grip on his shaft and brings it to her. She teases him by pulling back his foreskin and rubbing his shaft head up and down against her outer labia. That alone almost sends him into a tailspin. He mentally regains himself while she finally pulls him inside. She reaches under his shaft and plays with his balls again. She gyrates her hips and tells him: ) “Now get to work!” (...giving him the signal to start thrusting. She lays back on the table and enjoys the moment and the experience. The man bends down and starts sucking and teasing her nipples, while she runs her finger through his hair. He arches his back to aid in the thrusting. They continue this for a short while. While he’s slowly bucking inside her, she offers to him: ) “Wanna try some of the position in these books?”

(His response: ) “Yeah, sure.” (He pulls out of her. Still hard, he bends down and fashions a bed out of their clothes on the floor. He lays down on the floor. She kneels down beside him, hands him the book, and begins stroking him off: ) “Now find a position you’d like to try.”

(He can hardly focus on the book, given the great handjob she’s giving him, but he makes an earnest attempt to focus. He opens the book, and the first picture he sees is a man laying down with a woman sitting on his crotch as they face each other. He tells her: ) “Let’s try this one.” (...as he shows her from the book. He then lays the book aside as she straddles his thighs. She teases his sack once more before she brings herself forward and mounts his rod. She grabs his shaft and slips it in again. She rides him, almost to the point that his body is merely an extension of hers. He reaches up and starts massaging her breasts again. She grabs the index fingers on both of his hands, brings them to her mouth where she licks them, then returns the hands to her breasts where she positions his now wet fingers over her nipples. The touch is expert. She tilts her head back in ecstasy. Five minutes later, they try a different sexual position. They end up trying almost all of them, while the storm rages on outside the shelter. The tornado is probably overhead now, as the classic freight train sound is heard. But the door rattles not, so they know that they’re safe here. They continue on, trying everything from missionary to reverse-cowgirl to doggy. The man and woman continue on...because they must.)

(Now they’re back on the table again, just like they started. But this time, with a difference. As the man re-enters her and thrusts into her, she uses her muscles to squeeze his shaft: ) “Aaahhh, where’d you learn that?!” (She replies: ) “just something I figured out.” (They continue this act of unity between now sweaty bodies for a while, until they approach the finish. The woman says with a half-moan: ) “I think I’m ready for it. Come inside me.” (To which he replies through heavy breathing: ) “I think I’m there, too. Just a few seconds more.” (She approaches hers: ) “EEEyyyaa . . . aaahhhh . . . . a hah aa h h h a ah . . . . .” (He finally reaches his point of now return as they scream and yell together: ) “AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Aaahhhh!!!!! UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” (They both endure the physical pleasure of this torture. They feel it in both their bellies: orgasms so powerful, it’s almost enough to bring both man and woman to tears. They lay in each other’s arms, while each person’s body edges off the high it just went through. They kiss: long, slow, wet, and passionate, while their bodies calm down. Another few minutes of this, then he pulls out of her. His penis is still half hard. The head covered in his semen, the shaft wet with the moisture from her vagina. Now standing, the woman bends down and picks his briefs up off the floor. He steps in them, then she pulls them up over his legs. She bends down and licks the small bit of remaining semen off his head, then tucks his dick and balls in. He follows suit and puts her bra back on, kisses each of her nipples one last time and latches the bra back up.)

(They continue to dress each other until fully clothed. By that time, the storm is over, and they can leave the shelter. They walk upstairs. What they see is something out of “The Twilight Zone”: the walls and roof are completely gone, but the books are mostly intact, except for one section in the back corner. They look around as she rubs his shoulder for assurance. He says: ) “Looks like I have some cleaning up to do.” (She turns to him with a coy smile and says: ) “I’ll help you. Now get to work.” (He turns to her and kisses her, as a sign of acceptance of her offer to help him. Now he knows that everything will be all right.)

Comments and thoughts welcome.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting--could almost make a queer like me think about going straight agian--I said almost. I like what you have done and the way you left names blank so we can use our own favorites.

(and for another gay guy writing a straight tag line, check out the latest in jjsuperbirds co-worker story, written by moi)

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
JDCnow, Good story. I enjoyed it, but the inclusion of parenthesis to give description is a bit distracting. A way to fix this is to detail the scenes and maintain either a narrative perspective or third person perspective. If you're attempting to write from both chracter's point of view then I would use third person omniscient, as this view allows the narrator to not only tell the events in question but also allows the reader into the thoughts of the characters respectively.

The story itself was good but again the viewpoint was a problem. I'd say eliminate the parenthesis and detail the scenes through the chracters and the narrator and this story very well could be one of the best here at LPSG. You left plenty of opportunity to continue the story with a second chapter and I think that is something you might want to explore. I loved the setup and would enjoy a continuation.