Boom (The Sound of a Bomb Dropping)

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Spladle, Jan 10, 2006.

?

Which of the following is most true?

  1. Spladle should kill himself.

    72 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. Alecia19 should kill herself.

    62 vote(s)
    46.3%
  1. B_Spladle

    B_Spladle New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2005
    Messages:
    3,293
    Likes Received:
    2
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Dallas, Texas
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Gosh , usaually i wouldnt say this to anyone but in my opinion you seem (or at least come across as) such a fucking moron!!

    Okay.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Do you do anything but stay on this site?

    Yes.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Why are you always so judgemental of others even if what there believes are, are different than what you believe?

    Because I think that my beliefs are correct and therefore believe that persons whose beliefs differ from mine are mistaken. What is so difficult to understand about that?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Why is is that whatever you believe to be correct or right should apply to everyone else?

    It isn't that.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Dude get a life of your own please because your an obivious loser in life whose frustrated and know not what to do,lol. I know it's said misery loves company but you take that to a totally different level asshole, lol.:biggrin1:

    Um, I don't wanna break out the list of reasons why I'm badass again, but your comments are hilariously wrong and I am pretty sure that you are an idiot. Do not respond to this please, just shut the fuck up forever.



    That is the end of the first PM. This is the second one that I sent to her.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    LOL, look loser, i'm sooooooo very glad you doesn't to respond instead of being the coward i believe you are.

    How on earth could failing to respond to your baseless, hateful diatribe be construed as cowardly? I am under no obligation whatsoever to engage in any sort of back-and-forth with you. I am only doing this because I intend to publicly humiliate you.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    I try to be as respectful as possible to everyone on the site because everyone is entitled to believe whatever they so choose whether i or you agree or not.

    You are doing a very bad job of being respectful to me.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    However one thing i've never really understood was why if your not interested in a thread are you interested in always posting comments. Speaking personally for myself if i saw a thread i had no interest in i wouldn't waste my time posting a comment. Doesn't that make any sense to you at all?

    It takes very little time for me to post a comment. My default is to post a comment rather than not post a comment. That's just how I operate. I'm verbose. I talk a lot. I type a lot. It happens. Now, you are welcome to refrain from posting all you like, but I hope that you will respect my right and choice to post as much as I god-damned well feel like.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Your an obvious fucking loser w/o a life so why not just end it now? Please end your life today, i hate you!!!!!!

    How amusing, I was seriously considering saying the same thing to you.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    If your not interested in a thread just move on.

    I believe I have covered this already.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    When i became a member of this site i dont recall ever reading in the rules and regulations that whomever you are you can't express your opinion on whatever.Isn't that what the site is about?

    I think so, which is why it is so ironic that you are now being such a total bitch to me simply because you do not agree with my opinions. Seriously, THAT is ironic, Ms. Morisette.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Your a loser, with a little cock, lol, whose very miserable with your own life and you want company.

    This is just plain ridiculous.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Die you sorry motherfucker!!!!! i will pray to God tonight your momma burns in hell along side your sorry ass motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, you believe in God? This all makes much more sense now, thank you for clarifying that. Just so you know, I, too, hope that my momma burns in hell, because she is quite an awful person. Sadly, I do not think there is a hell, but wouldn't it be neat if there were? Oh, btw, what did I ever do to you that would make you wish I were burning there? That is just plain rude. Seriously. What a horrid person you are. Goodbye.



    That is the end of the second PM. Here is the third one that I sent to her.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Your not responding would have been very cowardly you moron!!! If your attacked (even though you started this) you attack back faggot.

    I am stunned. There is simply no way in hell that you can possibly believe the words that you are saying without being incredibly stupid.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    You say your under no obligation to to get into any back-an-forth with me well asshole your also under no obligation to post on a thread where your being confortation with me either. I didn't at any point call you out on anything you came at me first.

    I am under no obligation to make this little conversation of ours public, you mean. Yes, I realize this, but I am not doing this out of any sense of obligation. Rather, it's more of a "just because I feel like it, bitch" thing. Is your memory really so bad that you've already forgotten how this little dialogue began? You contacted me, not the other way around, and I specifically asked you not to respond to the first PM that I sent you.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Your default is to post a comment rather than not post a comment, lol, how retarded is that! If you don't like a thread just leave it alone and let the people who do wanna comment on it do so without your asinine point of view.

    More irony. I cannot figure out what in God's name prompted you to contact me privately for the express purpose of screaming inane insults at me (figuratively speaking).
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    You claim your verbose,and that you talk alot, and that you type alot,lol, well thats kool just tone it down to the point of where you don't come across so offensively.

    :bryce:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    I wasn't being a bitch to you because you disagreed with anything i've said, i was a bitch because you came out attacking me previously in another thread where i never even addressed you at all. Lol , who the hell is Mrs. Morisette?!!

    I have no idea what you are talking about. Please provide a link to said thread. Alanis Morisette is a singer.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Believe me i do respect your right to post and choice to do whatever you please but when it gets to where your infringing on others believes because you dont believe the same as they do , thats wrong.Heck didn't you threaten me by saying "im only doing this because i tend to pubicly humilate you", lol? Well bring it on because im more than ready to defend myself at all cost.

    I do not consider anything that I have said to you a threat, nor have I any intention of infringing on anyone else's rights. It is good that you are prepared to defend yourself, for you will certainly have cause to do so after I make your PMs to me public.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alecia19
    Well sorry you feel your mom ought to burn in hell. Thats pretty damn sad for anyone to say about the person who birthed them into the world but sad , miserable people do and say sad miserable things.

    I was exaggerating for comedic effect. I do not honestly wish for her to suffer eternally, but I do think that the world would be a much better place if she died suddenly. The fact that she spit me out of her cunt has no bearing on her worth or value as a human being. I am not sad or miserable.



    (to be cont.)
     
  2. vinny_spiruccino

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    1,909
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    73
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Charlotte NC
    Awwwww shit...
     
  3. vinny_spiruccino

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    1,909
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    73
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Charlotte NC
    Seriously Chase... do you have any idea what you said/disagreed with that pisssed her off? I'll render my vote after I see THAT... seems fair.


    Though I'll admit she can't spell
     
  4. Matthew

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8,374
    Likes Received:
    162
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    California
    I think it's her special way of saying she has a crush on you, Spladle. You are on her mind an awful lot.
     
  5. Dr Rock

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2005
    Messages:
    3,696
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah, i think you should ask this charming young lady if she would care to accompany you to a dance
     
  6. vinny_spiruccino

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    1,909
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    73
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Charlotte NC
    **rolls eyes, taps fingers, & nervously tells the growing crowd that Grasshoppa should be along now any minute**
     
  7. RideRocket

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2005
    Messages:
    3,247
    Likes Received:
    10
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Alexandria (VA, US)
    I think she wants your penis in her mouth...

    But if her avatar is a pic of herself, then I think I'd want to put my penis in her mouth...
     
  8. madame_zora

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2004
    Messages:
    10,252
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Ohio
    I already knew what was coming, I had it out with her publicly on the racial thread (one of the many, ugh). This is an extremely dense person who believes that free speech means that SHE has a right to post opinions but no one else has the freedom to respond to them. Being young does NOT excuse being self-centered and stupid. We have plenty of young members who are able to grasp simple concepts and offer something to the dialogue around here. She is not one of them. A simple malcontent spoiling for a fight. Boring.
     
  9. Xii

    Xii New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Messages:
    123
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    4
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    The World
    However I do remember Spladle saying something nasty first :)
     
  10. madame_zora

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2004
    Messages:
    10,252
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Ohio
    I have no idea where or why this started, but I do know that a lot of people who are new and don't know the brand of humor we treat each other to often mistake innocent comments for rudeness. This could be the case.

    OR, she could have said something profoundly stupid and he called it out, like I did.
     
  11. B_Spladle

    B_Spladle New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2005
    Messages:
    3,293
    Likes Received:
    2
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Dallas, Texas
    Nope.
     
  12. B_Spladle

    B_Spladle New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2005
    Messages:
    3,293
    Likes Received:
    2
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Dallas, Texas
    What did I say?
     
  13. SouthernBum

    SouthernBum New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2005
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Mississippi
    I agree with Madame...once again. People need to learn how to roll with the punches. We often joke around on this forum. I am sure that Alecia19 just got her panties in a wad about something that was meant to be harmless...and for that I don't say shame on Spadle...I say that Alecia19 just needs to get to know all of our personalities...and if she doesn't learn to adapt then I am sure her life on this forum will be a living hell. So, in this poll I am defending Spadle...Your my boy, blue
     
  14. B_Spladle

    B_Spladle New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2005
    Messages:
    3,293
    Likes Received:
    2
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Dallas, Texas
    This is exactly what happened.
     
  15. madame_zora

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2004
    Messages:
    10,252
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Ohio
    I figured. We have a long history of being self-editing where trolls are concerned. As much as everyone hates to admit it, the main reason we are able to have the level of conversations we are is that there are some of us who take it upon ourselves to shut the stupid ones up. How many times has an intelligent new member commented on how nice it is that this forum is so troll-free?
     
  16. JustAsking

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2004
    Messages:
    3,249
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Ohio
    ...who the hell is Mrs. Morisette?!!

    Priceless!
     
  17. GoneA

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2005
    Messages:
    5,176
    Likes Received:
    1
    this should solve the dispute:

    :dance:
     
  18. Matthew

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8,374
    Likes Received:
    162
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    California
    :popcorn: Solve it???? It barely even got started!
     
  19. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

    B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2002
    Messages:
    5,402
    Likes Received:
    7
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Louisiana
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean, you heinous, big-breasted oddity? What are you ... a cunt-breathing dragon?
    :wizard:
     
  20. B_Spladle

    B_Spladle New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2005
    Messages:
    3,293
    Likes Received:
    2
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Dallas, Texas
    You're probably right.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted