Boost semen quantity.. Seriously

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This is SUCH a broad generalization.

That may be but most herbals are used for purposes that are verified purely by anecdotal word-of-mouth. Some of the more common ones have double-blind studies behind them and those are used in many multi-vitamins but even some of those are controversial. But to keep that all in perspective, nearly a week goes by that we here conflicting studies about Vitamin D, Vitamin E, etc., that have been considered safe and used for years. It is basically up to the consumer.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything you say in your post is damn good advice. I would however, avoid Soy in all its forms. There is, albeit controversial, evidence that soy can raise Estradiol (Estrogen E2) levels in men thereby decreasing Free Testosterone levels. It also increases SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) that decreases Free T. This may be a good thing for you in the sack for now but ultimately, SHBG will cause prostate (BPH) issues and the lower T will gradually lessen your ability to perform in the sack. It may also affect your libido.

Also, if you do not get enough cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower) you may wish to supplement with All About Diindolylmethane (DIM) that will regulate your hormone levels away from Estradiol and increase your Free T. DIM effects are dramatic as shown when I listed my before and after blood tests elsewhere here on lpsg.

what other things have helped

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything you say in your post is damn good advice. I would however, avoid Soy in all its forms. There is, albeit controversial, evidence that soy can raise Estradiol (Estrogen E2) levels in men thereby decreasing Free Testosterone levels. It also increases SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) that decreases Free T. This may be a good thing for you in the sack for now but ultimately, SHBG will cause prostate (BPH) issues and the lower T will gradually lessen your ability to perform in the sack. It may also affect your libido.

Also, if you do not get enough cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower) you may wish to supplement with All About Diindolylmethane (DIM) that will regulate your hormone levels away from Estradiol and increase your Free T. DIM effects are dramatic as shown when I listed my before and after blood tests elsewhere here on lpsg.

what other things have helped

B_raylewis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
on danish TV there was a expert saying that soy has a estrogene that erases sperm -i think that it is funny that gays are always talking about quantity and not quality,since they wont be giving any of the semen to women-

D_Cooter Rooter

1st Like
Media
The best thing for quantity is alot of foreplay and generally being aroused for a very long time, whilst aroused the semen becomes more fluid and clear so you shoot alot more and alot further however it tends to be translucent. I know this because it takes me along time to come and I shoot alot and all over the place, used to worry me why it was translucent but then I found out why, it's the usual thick and creamy when I come quick.