Boosting your tackle in speedos

D_Mulbury Pinprick

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Quercusone

Yeah I'd recommend you retrofit your existing pair to lift your tackle, but not sure it will look better. Better to get a tighter swimsuit and make your package compact. You're very well hung so not sure that retrofitting will make much difference except to make it really obvious you have a big dick....! Try some different trunks - I can recommend some if you need - then wear dick down or to the side probably.

E

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Quercusone

Yeah I'd recommend you retrofit your existing pair to lift your tackle, but not sure it will look better. Better to get a tighter swimsuit and make your package compact. You're very well hung so not sure that retrofitting will make much difference except to make it really obvious you have a big dick....! Try some different trunks - I can recommend some if you need - then wear dick down or to the side probably.

E

I actually wear the speedos now that look like boxer briefs. My dick is hard in this pic but you get the idea. This is what most male swimmers in my club wear to work out in these days. Some even wear the longer version that look like cycling shorts.

Pic 190.jpg

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually wear the speedos now that look like boxer briefs. My dick is hard in this pic but you get the idea. This is what most male swimmers in my club wear to work out in these days. Some even wear the longer version that look like cycling shorts.

View attachment 44000

What are your dimensions? I want you in me hahaha I don't think I've ever been to Dallas before though

D_Mulbury Pinprick

Just Browsing
Media

View attachment 44000

Yeah problem with those type are that they're not generally tight enough - they tend to be heavy on the lycra, meaning they really stretch when wet which is not what you want if you want to stay compact.

Recommend some tighter original-style speedos, but maybe with a decent side width, say 3" or so to give a racing look?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah problem with those type are that they're not generally tight enough - they tend to be heavy on the lycra, meaning they really stretch when wet which is not what you want if you want to stay compact.

Recommend some tighter original-style speedos, but maybe with a decent side width, say 3" or so to give a racing look?

I'm gonna have to say I agree with pe_tuition, sometimes the original is best.

A more traditional lycra/nylon speedo would be supportive where it needs to be and frame off your body a bit better.

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, y'all can check out my bulge in speedos in my gallery, (I don't know how add pics to my post:confused:)

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
directions to sew your own swim suits. Patterns are available also: StitchBoy Home.

I always thought it would be cool to have the ability to make my own suits, but where do you guys find spandex/lycra material to make them out of?

And I think I"m gonna have to say I'll just shell out the money to buy them and look on ebay/online etc to get unique ones to ensure that they are constructed correctly, I really don't want my speedo to come apart in the water.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's why I like printed speedos, since I think they don't show as much, and they add some excitement to the day, which is sometimes alittle hard when your not wearing anything.

I'm just the opposite. I like solid color suits because the lack of a pattern means shadows and folds in the pouch create a more noticeable contrast and profile. I once wore patterned suits but after trying solids, and getting unexpected compliments, I was hooked on solids everafter. :smile:

pe-tuition: Is that offer to sew up suits still valid?

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bet that looks obscene wet or dry in a speedo.

You so need to post a pic with you in a speedo, since I can't imagine how all of that fits in one.

That's why I like printed speedos, since I think they don't show as much, and they add some excitement to the day, which is sometimes alittle hard when your not wearing anything.

Pics of my new printed speedos, I've got a slight addiction, hence why I had to get all four colors that they made this print in.

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/42740d1222050039-speedo-addiction-img_4105a.jpg
http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/42741d1222050039-speedo-addiction-img_4106a.jpg

You are not alone in your addiction. I swim so often that by the second month of using the suit it is starting to fall apart. Nonethless, despite going through suits fast I probably a two year supply in my drawers.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are not alone in your addiction. I swim so often that by the second month of using the suit it is starting to fall apart. Nonethless, despite going through suits fast I probably a two year supply in my drawers.

Thanks, I swim alot, but I get bored wearing the same suits too many times in a row, and I'm really diligent about rinsing the clorine out of them and rinsing them in special clorine neutralizer, so that has greatly increased the life of my favorite suits.

Like those one in the pic originally I just bought the blue one, but then on a different site i found the green and know that its a discontinued pattern so didn't want to risk them running out of them. And it didn't hurt that I found boardshorts on sale at target to match them, so now i've got speedo outfits, if that doesn't sound to crazy so I can put on one of those and then I'm all ready for a day by the water, and don't have to really take alot of things with me just a towel, sunglasses, sunscrean, ipod, etc. but don't have to worry about a change of clothes, sometimes I will pack some underwear (though sometimes I'll just go commando after swimming to get things back to size) so after I swim I can take off the speedo and wash it and hang it on my rearview mirror or passenger sunvisor for the drive home, I drive a convertable so then everyone can see what I wore to the beach/gym.

D_Mulbury Pinprick

Just Browsing
Media
I'm just the opposite. I like solid color suits because the lack of a pattern means shadows and folds in the pouch create a more noticeable contrast and profile. I once wore patterned suits but after trying solids, and getting unexpected compliments, I was hooked on solids everafter. :smile:

pe-tuition: Is that offer to sew up suits still valid?

Sure, PM me about it...

cestmoi1979

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay