Sierra Nevada Summer ale
Pyrmid Apricot ale
Arrogant Bastard
Micholb Ultra
Hevenwizen.
Dead Guy
Chamey

Booze:
not very much, or often, but I do enjoy a good margarita, absinthe is always fun ;)
sailor Jerry rum is great too!

smokes: Camel: turkish Royals.

thats all I need in life to be happy :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't drink a lot of beer, but this time of year, being on the lake without a Dos Equis lager with lime just sounds criminal. I'm also quite the fan of Guinness. My "staple" beer is Michelob Light.

When I'm feeling civilized, I opt for Glenfiddich single-malt on the rocks. Johnnie Walker Black will also do in a pinch.

Martinis I prefer with vodka...my faves being Ciroc, Level, and Ketel One. For a straight shot, I like Absolut Kurant shaken over ice.

I'm very picky about tequilas. I drink either Sauza Conmemorativo or Tres Generaciones Anejo...that goes for shots, 'ritas, and mexican martinis.

Wine is a whole topic unto itself. My better half just finished a 12-week course in wines, so mine eyes have been opened to the glory of the vine. Right now, I'm big on the Spanish wines, particularly the Riojas. My alltime favorite grape is pinot noir, particularly the Beaujolais Villages renderings.

I don't smoke, but I'm known to partake of the kind when in certain company.

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not a huge drinker, part of that's because of the environment I grew up in, part of it's because I only weigh 125 lbs (just got off a scale) - I've had 15 year old girls drink me under the table, honest. Oh yeah, I'm also an on-again/off-again pothead, so that's always been my life ruiner of choice.

I've had all sorts of beers/shots/mixed drinks though, but none of them really spoke to me, called to me, whispered in my ear and liver, "I'm the one" :rolleyes:. However, last year I got into the expensive habit of having bottles of absinthe shipped to my house, from the Czech Republic (I think).

Whew.

That's all I'll say.

Whew.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope none of you are bothered by me chiming in, if you are avert your eyes.

I only drink about once every two or three months, but here's what I like:

Booze: London Dry Gin, Tanqueray is my favorite. I like Gin and club soda with lime.

If there's nothing else at the party/gathering I'll drink almost anything aside from rum, as it's instant vomit for me.

Beer: I'm not picky, I've grown accustomed to stuff that costs $10 for a 24 case. I prefer hard cider, like Woodchuck or Strongbow over beer though.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beer: Yueng ling (I think that's how it is spelled, my favorite.)
Guiness
and of course natty boh (cheap and that's the beer I first started drinking)
Pucker but that's not beer but it's just as weak I mix it with liquor sometimes

Liquor: Grey Goose or Belvedere vodka
jager
Bacardi 151 mixed with grape juice (has to be mixed I can't drink that shit straight)
After Shock I don't think they make it anymore though
Gin and Juice
Different kinds of schnapps except for peppermint

Smokes: Newport 100's and herb of course

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very picky about tequilas. I drink either Sauza Conmemorativo or Tres Generaciones Anejo...that goes for shots, 'ritas, and mexican martinis.

Wine is a whole topic unto itself. My better half just finished a 12-week course in wines, so mine eyes have been opened to the glory of the vine. Right now, I'm big on the Spanish wines, particularly the Riojas. My alltime favorite grape is pinot noir, particularly the Beaujolais Villages renderings..
What, no Centenario Tequila? It has a wonderful smoky/salty character. My favorite for shots.

As beers go, my homebrew tops the list, followed closely by Sam Adams Boston Ale.

I'm not nearly the wine connoiseur you are, but I like a good red. My current favorite vintner is Little Penguin. They have very tasty merlots and pinot noirs at an exceptionally reasonable price.

I don't often buy champagne, because I'm too cheap to spend what is required for my favorite - Moet et Chandon extra brut. Not White Star. It's hard to find, and when I find it, it's far too expensive except for very special occasions.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not really a beer drinker except when on the road, or even a drinker at all truth be told. But....

Beer

On the road - Mosi, Eagle or Rhino (somewhat headache inducing) are good. National (Honduras) was surprisingly good, as is Tsingtao (a surprising find in China) and Asahi. Failing that, whatever's local. If anyone's planning a trip, the barman on the roof terrace of the Inglaterra in old Habana makes the best Daiquiri Frappe (certainly in Cuba, if not the known universe) - just what's needed on balmy evenings as the band starts to play.

At home, usually Red Stripe or Rolling Rock both equally watery but refreshing. I still have a couple of stripes in the fridge from a year back if anyone wants to share....

'Booze'

Bourbon mostly; Jack and Ginger always goes down well, failing that some Bookers or Knob Creek when it's found. Old Crow but that's hard to find these days. Not a lover of Jim Beam but the black label stuff is nice. I have an unopened bottle of Jonnie Walker Blue Label on top of the fridge, I hear it's good...

Tequila was always a old favourite though sometimes strange things happen...... and a nice, peaty Irish single malt on occasion. Oh yes, Stones Ginger wine......warmed in the microwave for 20 seconds, on a chilly night it's just what the doctor ordered if the night nurse is err, on call.

Back in the day I used to drink a strange selection....these days I can take it or leave it, and, mostly I leave it. Plenty of damn fine Cape Cabernet etc stacked up for dinner guests though....

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beer-

My fave is Anchor Steam (I used to live about a block away from the brewery). I also drink Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and some local micro brews especially from Pyramid Brewery. I do remember Red Stripe from Jamaica -very nice on a hot Caribbean day. I enjoy an icy cold Sapporo beer when eating Japanese food they just go well together.

Booze-

A Margarita is a boozy as I get. There's something about the salt.

Not a big wine drinker but I do enjoy Zinfandels and Cabs. Frogs Leap, Rosenbaum (local favorite for Zins), and Grgich Hills.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't drink a lot of beer, but this time of year, being on the lake without a Dos Equis lager with lime just sounds criminal. I'm also quite the fan of Guinness. My "staple" beer is Michelob Light.
Dos Equis Amber is one of my faves.
When I'm feeling civilized, I opt for Glenfiddich single-malt on the rocks.
*smacks his hand* That's for watering down good scotch!
Martinis I prefer with vodka...my faves being Ciroc, Level, and Ketel One. For a straight shot, I like Absolut Kurant shaken over ice.
Ditto. Gin tastes awful to me.
What? No Cabo Wabo? :tongue:

My lists:

Beer: Dos Equis Amber, Franziskaner, Negro Modelo, Frambois Belgian Ale. I don't drink a lot of beer but when I do I refuse to be stuck with water.

Scotch: Macallan 18 year, Lagavulin, Bowmore, Talisker, Abelour are a few of my faves. Must be neat.

Wine: My boss has turned me on to Chilean and Argentine wines as of late. I prefer red over white but will drink either. Right now i'm searching for Valdubon which my liquour store stopped carrying for some silly reason.

Vodka: Grey Goose, Finlandia, Absolut, and this Icelandic stuff my friend sent me that is out of this world and I can't remember the name of it. Not that I could spell it off the top of my head anyway.

Bourbon: Never developed a taste for it but I do like Kentucky spirit from Wild Turkey. Probably because it tastes like scotch to me.

Tequila: Not often and only with margaritas. Sauza is the best.

Mead: my friend in Texas makes this stuff for fun and it's damn good. His specialty is pyment made from grapes and Flaming Goat, a pineapple/habanero mix that is music to my tastebuds. Yum.

Wow. I look like a complete snob or a boozehound. Maybe both. :biggrin1:

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beer:

My favorites:
Anything by Unibroue, Allagash, or Brewery Ommegang
Chimay 8% or 9%
Anything from Dogfish Head
Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Ayinger Celebrator
Franziskaner (regular and dunkel)
Harpoon IPA
anything I brew

Wine:

Most anything red
Any Riesling
Cherry wine
Blueberry wine
Apple wine

Mead

Piscassic Pond in NH produces some good mead

Booze

Gosling's Black Seal rum

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like mojitos (when you can get one; it seems every bar has some kind of mint shortage around here)

Capt. Morgan's is a good standby

Grey Goose is the only vodka I'll drink

And of course, tequila.

pinot grigio or riesling for wine, although I'm not too experienced with it (which is probably clear since I like the ones that taste the least like wine and more like pop/soda or a sweet drink)

I don't like beer. I'll drink it occassionally though. They all taste the same to me.

No smoking either.