Bopperbasting ?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard some people talking about this recently. Not sure if I am spelling it right - but apparently it is something you can only do if you have a really big cock.

Anyone know?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I heard some people talking about this recently. Not sure if I am spelling it right - but apparently it is something you can only do if you have a really big cock.

Anyone know?

Oh man, LP.... you have to try it. I can honestly say it is the best orgasm I have ever had in my life. It's more than just length, you have to have a decent amount of girth, and being double jointed doesn't hurt either....

Wow, just thinking about it makes me want to go out and grab the nearest hottie (both guys and girls can do it too) and Bopperbast the crap out of them....

*excuse me, I have an erection now.*:biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeff, I say this woman is up for some dbl-pen bopperblasting?
Whaddya say, man?:cool:

No freaking way!!!

Now that I know what it is (thanks for the PM, LP) I know I'd never survive double. Even one sounds like an experience and a half. I don't think I've ever been with anyone who would be able to pull that off but now I'm just salivating to try.

So here's my problem. How do you go about asking a guy if he's able to do this without crushing his ego if he isn't, in fact, able to do so?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I understand it correctly, bopperbasting is basically identical to what has been referred to in German for decades simply as 'begärsten'.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought that begarsten was just большойкранприходитласточка.