Bopperbasting ?

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enough of this fucking rude crap. If you are going to raise an issue then stop jerking around like immature juvies that just discovered their dicks are for other purposes than peeing and think they have discovered a big secret no one else can comprehend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Errrm what's rude about discussing Bopperbasting? If you aint into it then just keep away from the thread. Simple as that.

In fact the only person who has been rude so far in this thread has been you Kurios.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Enough of this fucking rude crap. If you are going to raise an issue then stop jerking around like immature juvies that just discovered their dicks are for other purposes than peeing and think they have discovered a big secret no one else can comprehend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beyond pity.

As for us thinking we have discovered a big secret no one else can comprehend ... your post is no inconsequential form of proof, kurios.

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
What's rude is that several of us have asked what "bopperblasting" is and none of you have had the decency to post a definition for those of us who want to know! That is not very kind at all....

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's rude is that several of us have asked what "bopperblasting" is and none of you have had the decency to post a definition for those of us who want to know! That is not very kind at all....

It's a put-on. They don't know what it is, either. And they seem to be having a bit of trouble deciding if it's -basting or -blasting.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I tried searching google too...
think kink/ yourmomstinks....I think we need to get someone who knows, to pm us. It must be a lpsg inside joke that we new fellas don't know about. What do you say Jeff.....could you PM us?

Ahem... buddy... I'm a girl... I think I need to bold that somewhere in my signature... seeing as like 3 people pm'd me thinking I was a dude...

bopped, bop·ping, bops 1. To dance or move to the beat of this music.
2. Slang To go: bopped off to the movies.

bast·ed, bast·ing, bastes To moisten (meat, for example) periodically with a liquid, such as melted butter or a sauce, especially while cooking.
1. To beat vigorously; thrash. See Synonyms at beat.
2. To lambaste.

These things do not bring a very sexy picture to mind...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Originally Posted by RLSteve

Man it's not that big of a deal, chillax. ;)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I tried searching google too...

Ahem... buddy... I'm a girl... I think I need to bold that somewhere in my signature... seeing as like 3 people pm'd me thinking I was a dude...

bopped, bop·ping, bops 1. To dance or move to the beat of this music.
2. Slang To go: bopped off to the movies.

bast·ed, bast·ing, bastes To moisten (meat, for example) periodically with a liquid, such as melted butter or a sauce, especially while cooking.
1. To beat vigorously; thrash. See Synonyms at beat.
2. To lambaste.

These things do not bring a very sexy picture to mind...

Man it's not that big of a deal, chillax. ;)

Amen, sister. I am beginning to like you more and more.:rolleyes:

Btw, anyone with eyes can see you are a female. You have female as your gender, your avatar looks like a female and you have the purple bar that comes up everytime you post. Female.:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't even see the purple bar... wow. But still 4 people must really be blind, cause they pm'd me asking to see pics of my suposed cock... I think I might have to submit the verification picture of myself.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:frown1: people are still asking on this page.

just pm me plz omg

edit: your post disappeared

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was bopperbasted once, when I wasn't expecting it. I couldn't walk right for three days, and MAN did it make my ears sting!! It's hot, but for God's sake, warn a guy first!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I was bopperbasted once, when I wasn't expecting it. I couldn't walk right for three days, and MAN did it make my ears sting!! It's hot, but for God's sake, warn a guy first!

Oh, come on, man. You make me laugh.
It may be that at 10 p.m. you didn't realize that you'd have been bopperbasted by 11:15.
But there had to be a moment when you bought into it.
For better or worse.
I mean, the mechanics require that.
And I rather imagine, on balance, you don't regret it, david.