Bopperbasting ?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, come on, man. You make me laugh.
It may be that at 10 p.m. you didn't realize that you'd have been bopperbasted by 11:15.
But there had to be a moment when you bought into it.
For better or worse.
I mean, the mechanics require that.
And I rather imagine, on balance, you don't regret it, david.

Well, I certainly don;t regret it--as I said, it IS very hot. And yeah, the mechanics are a bit tricky, but well worth the effort. And I normally really LOVE the messy part about it:biggrin1: --it's just that at the moment of truth, if you're not prepared, the basting part can get a little intense...:tongue:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you haven't figured out why you love the 'messy part.'
Oh, my.:cool:
Don't call it the messy part, David.
Well, yes I love the messy part---but when it floods your eardum, it can be a bit tricky. YOU try getting the sticky mess out of your ear.:biggrin1: Angle is everything...

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm going to be disturbed if its along the lines of van goghing

Oh, no--not at all---it was just I turned my head at JUST the wrong time, and that was all she wrote.:biggrin1: Van Goughing is a totally DIFFERENT event on the dark side...:eek:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting a little obtuse, are we, David?
You know very well that only people with poor balance are going to have a sticky mess in the ear.

HEY!!! Since I have the total body coordination of a pregnant water buffalo, I am pretty pleased I was able to participate in it at ALL!! And the guy happened to be a real shooter...sigh...fond memories :smile:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
HEY!!! Since I have the total body coordination of a pregnant water buffalo, I am pretty pleased I was able to participate in it at ALL!! And the guy happened to be a real shooter...sigh...fond memories :smile:

The point is, it was still good.
And I've found very few people who won't say it's a kind of ultimate sexual trip. Not for every weekend, but every couple months, say.
Don't you agree?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Alright, you guys have me beat.. I've got some pretty nasty things going through my head... so at that I'm going to bed, maybe by tomorrow someone will have figured it out.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. This thread should have an IQ requirement in order to read. I'm not calling anybody stupid or anything, it's just that the amount of intellect in this thread is suffocating.

senor rubirosa's IQ + davidjh7's IQ + Alex8's IQ = infinity

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I am lost on this one too and am curious to know! Come on guys, share....we give you our opinions. Let us know what you enjoy too. If it is that great let others know, I saw plenty of other guys who wanted to know as well.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I am lost on this one too and am curious to know! Come on guys, share....we give you our opinions. Let us know what you enjoy too. If it is that great let others know, I saw plenty of other guys who wanted to know as well.

All I can say, TG, is that after autobopperbasting, you may never want to have sex with anyone but yourself.