Bopperbasting ?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh, for heaven's sake, research has repeatedly shown that the ability to bopperbaste is genetically determined, just as the ability to roll your tongue horizontally or to arch only one eyebrow at a time. It is positively cruel of those of us born with the ability to so shamelessly wave it in the face of those not born lucky. Sure, we should feel privileged but it doesn't make us better. (Well, it makes us better lovers, but it doesn't make us better people.)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, for heaven's sake, research has repeatedly shown that the ability to bopperbaste is genetically determined, just as the ability to roll your tongue horizontally or to arch only one eyebrow at a time. It is positively cruel of those of us born with the ability to so shamelessly wave it in the face of those not born lucky. Sure, we should feel privileged but it doesn't make us better. (Well, it makes us better lovers, but it doesn't make us better people.)

You know, Doc, your ability to put your finger on it, always amazes.
Now, it's too much to say it's strictly genetic, I hope you'll agree.
Commitment, practice, consistency can make a relatively good bopperbaster of someone with little inherent capacity.
But it's like music, n'est-ce pas?
Those who can really blow were born with it.
I wasn't exactly to the manner born myself.
There we agree.
BTW, a bopperbasting capacity doesn't make us better ... but DOES make life better, Doc. Ain't no quarrel on that one.

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very insightful post. I hereby formally invite you to the next meeting of the Giga Society, buckaru36.
Nah, a man who even after multiple attempts cannot format:

_________________________ = Infinity
...combined IQ of all posters

properly belongs in Densa, not Giga.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You know, Doc, your ability to put your finger on it, always amazes.
Now, it's too much to say it's strictly genetic, I hope you'll agree.

Of course, Rubi, I agree with this. While without the right genetic coding, bopperbasting is completely impossible, the right inherent characteristics only qualify you. From there, it is just plain hard work until you get the hang of it.

Commitment, practice, consistency can make a relatively good bopperbaster of someone with little inherent capacity.
Well, if you have the capacity, you have it, but I agree that it must be developed. It took me years to learn all the ins and outs.

BTW, a bopperbasting capacity doesn't make us better ... but DOES make life better, Doc. Ain't no quarrel on that one.
Oh, I completely agree. That's why it seems so cruel to flaunt it all in front of those who can never know the pleasures of bopperbasting. Its not their fault.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mung:-The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.

OMF, That is some sick shit! Possibly the best argument for cremation ever.
Just reading that makes me want to take a shower or twelve!

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
For those who need a hint:

It can be expensive

It can be kinda Stevie Nicks

It can be sweaty

So how does one find out how many times a search term was used on Google?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm..finally understood the whole action...

Bopper is a cock sucker fanatic..who is( basting) being double penetrated, than shower ejaculated.. while bj the 3rd guy...

Or something like that...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or Ontarian equivlant to a pig roast... hehe

:biggrin1:

Is it so TK?

In my head I already have a Bopperbasting/Pig rosted 'Deluxe' service..with her 2 free hands she would masturbate the 4th and 5th guy invited to the action...:rolleyes: