Borat

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have a link to it, but the guy who plays Borat was on the cover of Rolling Stone.

What do you think...is he showing a bit of fullness south of the border or is that just part of his character?

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not into the guy at all, but it seems silly to start a thread about him and not have someone show up with that screenshot of him in that ridiculous green bathing suit. So, who's got it?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sascha Baron Cohen. AKA Ali G, AKA Borat. Funniest man in the world today.

borat-preview-1.jpg

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Sascha Baron Cohen. AKA Ali G, AKA Borat. Funniest man in the world today.

You should get out more. He might have been funny five years ago but the Ali G and, more recently, the Borat characters have been milked to death by SBC, whose character range is limited and who has become entirely predictable and unfunny.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You should get out more. He might have been funny five years ago but the Ali G and, more recently, the Borat characters have been milked to death by SBC, whose character range is limited and who has become entirely predictable and unfunny.

I actually have to agree. I only just seen the movie and even though it was funny i cant say there was anything new i hadnt seen or heard before. Even now in interviews he is repeating the same things over and over.