Borderline platonic / sex with Male Friends

emilywee: Like most women, I've had some friendships with men that were platonic challenged- or ridden with sexual tension. Curious what others have done to deal with this? Sometimes I've found myself to be horny or even attracted to guy friends, even though I was attached or in love with someone else.

A compromise I found, while still avoiding sex or other extremely intimate contact, was to give footjobs. I did this to two guy friends who i was very close to, but unable or unwilling to "be" with. Both were attractive and well endowed, so the way I'd relieve my own curiosity was to partially strip but keep close contact at bay- namely by giving them a footjob (wrapping both feet around their penis and stroking). it let me touch them but keep at a distance. found it to be really exciting and yet separate enough not to feel guilty or weird about it the next day.

gigantikok: Wow, never heard of this before...

Footjob you call it?

Hmmm. You might be on the verge of something quite interesting, Emily. ;)

I don't see the point, though. If you are stroking it with your feet, it wouldn't be any different wrapping your hand around their penis. Once you've touched it, you've touched it. I would probably be even ANGIER to hear that my girlfriend was going masturbating my friends with her feet! Might just be me, though. :)

Sarah: Personally, I think if you're attached to someone else you should not be doing sexual things with your friends, unless the person you are attached to knows and is happy about it.

As for footjobs, I have never done one, and I don't think I would be able to do it, but I know a man who says he can masturbate himself with his feet.

Yowsers: I have a few women friends, who i'm very close to and yea, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. We flirt alot and pepper each other with innuendos, but leave it to that.

since i'm in a relationship now, anything involving my penis is btw myself, my girlfriend, & those invited guests. . . .which maybe one day will include one of those women friends. ;)

sammygirly: I think that sex changes things, so even if I was attracted to a male friend of mine, I wouldn't ruin that dynamic with any kind of "job" foot or otherwise.

And if I was in a relationship...no way would I even entertain that thought.

awellhungboi: Yeah, Emily I kind of agree with everybody else here. I think you're fooling yourself if you think a 'foot' job is anyhow less sexual than a 'blow' or 'hand' one. But, with that said, you're young, sounds like you want to have some fun and experiment, and are attracted to a lot of different guys . . . maybe instead of worrying about straying outside of relationships, maybe you should stay out of long-term relationships for a while--sow some wild oats, as we used to say back when I was a boy, in the 1690's.

wvalady1968: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=women;num=1067763552;start=0#4 date=11/02/03 at 07:57:11] I think that sex changes things, so even if I was attracted to a male friend of mine, I wouldn't ruin that dynamic with any kind of "job" foot or otherwise.

And if I was in a relationship...no way would I even entertain that thought.  
[/quote]

I agree with the first paragraph completely.

And I completely disagree with the second. Sometimes entertaining the thought can be a lot of fun. Just don't act on it.

;)