bored as hell(night owl)

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I play games or just browse the internet.

As long as you have an internet connection and a computer capable of useing it, how the hell can you EVER be bored? Seriously, there is just sooooooooo much out there.

Hell even take to reading scientific papers on Global Warming or something!

vega

1st Like
Media
Chat, games, get an MMORPG like guild wars without monthly fees or get one of the best by buying Final Fantasy XI. Tell me if you do I'll get you a world pass and you can play on my server.

Or you could just chat it up with the people on here. FInd some people you have something in common with and start conversations. I'm around late at night a lot.

manta88ray

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
^_^
Final Fantasy is the best <ie. Most extensive and engrossing mmo game you can get> And it does definitly rock. And if you start now you can try to get a swim suit. lol thats the summerfest bonus. Not bad I say.

On the <don&#39;t laugh> Fairy server, if anyone plays. Drop me a buzz. :D Take care all.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
I fundamentally believe that boredom is not a state of mind, but rather a personality type. If you are bored, you really need to change your life&#39;s priorities - better yet, get some&#33;

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got my dad&#39;s old bike out and started to ride it every other night after midnight or so. It&#39;s so fun, because no one is really outside driving around... and its not hot. It really relaxes me and I really should be doing it right now... hmm, i think i will. cya.