Bored at the airport!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lowellstud, Jul 29, 2010.

1. lowellstud

Gold Member

Albums:
    Missed my connecting flight this morning, and I'm stuck at the airport for 7 hours until my next flight. Sitting in the Sky Club, checking this site out, and getting so f*cking horny for some reason. Thinking of rubbing one out in the stall, but I've never done that before in a public place.
    Any of you guys ever done that before? Have you been caught?

2. D_Perry_A_Dontist

D_Perry_A_Dontist Account Disabled

have done it, haven't been caught. Just be careful! If you hear someone coming in, slow 'er down and they'll just think you're taking a shit in the stall, right? It's noone's business what you're doing in there, so as long as you're not causing a scene or being too obvious it shouldn't be a problem.

3. Getting9

Getting9 New Member

Albums:
    Hold it there. Wait for me and I will cum and do it for you. I'm on the next flight arriving now.

4. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fuck the stall....rub one out at the urinal! :biggrin:

5. dkong8x625

dkong8x625 Active Member

Albums:
    Done it at work before thinking of cumming on my boss's phoney face after I fucked her in the ass.

6. hud01

Gold Member

Did it in HS and college. In HS I was horny all the time, so I would go into one of the least used bathrooms and be done in no time.

In college one of the buildings that was always open had a bathroom in the basement that was almost never used. Easier than waiting for your roommate to leave.

Airports are a little trickier as there tends to be a lot of traffic in the bathrooms. Ask that US Congressman...

7. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm ashamed to say it, but: i've done a lot worse than that in a public bathroom...

8. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    no, i take it back. i'm not ashamed. lol.

9. hud01

Gold Member

Never be ashamed.

If they caught you they might have arrested you for carrying a concealed weapon. Massive baton.:eek:

10. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Oh yeah...done it all over the world...can't stand the long, boring waits at the airports.
    For some reason, when I am very, very tired, I get the MOST randy! On the airplane on
    long flights is another place that is for some reason....a permanant boner-getter for me.

I've had too close encounters....that I can remember....

I almost got caught in the Moscow Internaltional Airport a few years back The stall door
    in the men's room would not lock, and a cleaner ignored my flight bag sitting just inside
    the stall door. She pushed in to clean just at THE most inopportune time...I panicked,
    turned around and slammed the door in her face just as I let go.....all over my pants and
    flight bag...which I had to clean before leaving the men's room. She stood and watched me clean up...with a smile, or maybe it was a frown since it was hard to tell.

Another was in Beijing International Airport. I had bought a Coca Cola in the old fashioned green bottle while waiting in the departure lounge. I got a little randy and I decided to go to the men's room and wank. I was still drinking the Coke, but finished it and put it in my bag when I entered the stall. I thought it would be a good souvenir. I
    had everything in hand and doing my thing when there came a loud banging on the stall
    door and a lot of Chinese being yelled at me...none which I understand. I came out as soon as possible and found myse being grabbed by two soldiers. They went through my bag and found the empty Coke bottle and then they arrested me for stealing the "People's
    Property." It seems that I was turned in by someone who saw me out it in my bag.

It all worked out ok when the tour guide explained that I was from Georgia where Coke is from and that I wanted the bottle, with Chinese lettering, as a souviner. I had to pay about $1 for the bottle, but I still have it today...a reminder that at the time I "thought" I was getting arrested for jerking-off in the airport men's room. How awful for that kind of thing to happen in a foreign country...especially China! I could just see the headlines in the NY Times...New Yorker caught wanking in the Beijing Airport men's room and sentenced to life in prison at hard labor!
    :biggrin:

#10 silvertriumph2, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  11. D_mhfcuyjgbk

D_mhfcuyjgbk New Member

Go for the last stall in the very back, or look around and see what terminals the least traffic seems to be happening. I've been in your situation man, it sucks. Good luck to you.

12. vibrator

vibrator New Member

Being stuck sucks, what can you do, just close yours take a pill and relax. Airports seem to always have delays.

13. mandoman

Gold Member

I've done it in stalls scores of times. You just have to be discreet.

14. DeApollo

DeApollo New Member

#14 DeApollo, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  15. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was playing with Grindr in the Charlotte airport and it showed all these really hot guys within 50 feet of me. IT LIES - there was nothing but really unattractive women nearby. That ruined the mood for me and I ended up going back to my really boring book.

16. D_Perry_A_Dontist

D_Perry_A_Dontist Account Disabled

wow, never heard of Grindr before. Just checked it out, seems pretty cool but does it actually work ever?

17. catman

Gold Member

just remember NOT to grunt either....those big bathrooms tend to echo...

at the bigger airports I wonder who ELSE is jacking off....you know other men are doing it out of boredom or release..... esp with the newstands carrying Playboy...they are not in the stalls reading the articles...

18. lowellstud

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well...after 16 hours, I'm in Phoenix, and not in the airport anymore. Did see a couple nice dicks, and received a couple of glances at my cock when I was at the urinals throughout the day; especially in the sky club which is private. Didn't shoot a load...waiting for tonight! :)

19. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I haven't done it but I was at a public urinal in Rio de Janiero and the guy next to me was wanking quite blatantly. There were 3 or 4 urinals in a row, without screens between them, so it was in full view.

20. avatarng

did it at taiwan airport, bangkok, hongkong, san francisco, portland and singapore.

Draft saved Draft deleted