Bored at the airport!!!

D_Bartholomew Bollocks

Account Disabled
Media
I do it all the time, Bathrooms are a great place to rub one out. Public sex and jacking is the hottest. When Im at a dept store I always check out the bathroom and have a little me time. I leave my mark all over the place, I often go out in the neighborhood at night and cum on things. Mail box, door, keypad, bumpers, trash cans, trees, garden gnome. Its a thrill to make up the neighborhood and public bathrooms!

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well...after 16 hours, I'm in Phoenix, and not in the airport anymore. Did see a couple nice dicks, and received a couple of glances at my cock when I was at the urinals throughout the day; especially in the sky club which is private. Didn't shoot a load...waiting for tonight! :)

The fact that you were in Phoenix and horny just made me all excited!! :) Too bad I wasn't at the airport too.

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
www,grindr.com - Grindr is the largest all male location-based mobile social networking tool for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and compatible BlackBerry devices.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done far more than just wank in airline club lounges. Most of them have private conference rooms that can be reserved, and many have showers...I had a longstanding biweekly hookup - we were always in DFW at the same time on alternate Thursdays, so we'd get it on in the Admiral's Club between flights.