Bored horny Flight Attendant...

tasha_zimmers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all. A friend who just joined told me about the site, and assured me that gals were welcome. I was surprised... since I do not have a large penis myself... except for my strap on. LOL.

I'm a flight attendant. Home is Chicago. Been with a BF for a few years now. He does have a large penis.

Since I travel so much, we have an open relationship. And we play with others together when I'm home, and time permits.

I work lots.. and one of the ways I entertain myself (wink) is to watch webcams while in another boring hotel. You can find me on Yahoo! as tasha_zimmers. Not really into idle chit chat when I'm on there... into watching guys and their cocks on cam. :) Until I cum, then I go to sleep. And sleep like a baby.

I do meet guys from time to time, but farther in between due to scheduling and work, etc.

I enjoy all sorts of things. I'm totally bi and love men and women equally. My BF is socially bi... so I guess he'd be 95% straight and 5% gay. He loves a good bj and a good ass to fuck while someone is fucking me.

I enjoy multiple guys... love to do friends/brothers/cousins. :) I love DP, gangbangs, giving oral (I know, the gay guys will hate me for saying that), and anal. Purrrr.

Feel free to give me a shout... and if you have a webcam, add me on Yahoo! and say hi when you see me online. (I don't travel with my webcam... too long a story, but do cam when I'm home in Chicago with BF and our pals from time to time.)

See ya.

Attachments

saxnotes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn women....you have a smokin bod!!
I always seem to travel with the "senior" flight attendants and a tiny bag of cheese-its. Timing is everything!
Your layover routine certainly eliminates any jet lag.
Wecome to LPSG

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow sounds like you have come to the right place welcome and hope to see you around. As a flight Atten. have you ever been able to enjoy the benefit of flying so often?

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Tasha!!! Very nice to have you aboard..!! Lovely pics you have!! Would love to do a "flight" with you!! ;-)

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to LPSG, lucious young Tasha! I'm also from the Chicago area and I have a webcam that you're more than welcome to view. My Yahoo! ID is son_of_wadd. I hope to hear more from you soon :) .

tasha_zimmers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the wonderful responses... I've already had the pleasure of viewing one of you... that was fun! xoxoxoxo

To answer some questions, yes, I've had many fun times in the friendly skies... with other FA's, pilots and guests.

Sometimes I'll go out looking at the hotels, but usually my turnaround time is so short, and I'm so tired from working, that I just like to sit back and enjoy a nice show. ;)

But one of my fave things to do to get a quick fuck.... I'll put on my shorty shorts, sans undies, and a tee, and go out to the elevator... I'll ride it till I find someone I like, get in front of him, then drop my ice bucket and bend over... way over... showing him my kitty kat. When they show interest, I then just back onto them... or take them to my room or their's. :) I've done this several times... with guys alone in the elevator or groups of guys. Purrr...making me wet thinking about it.

I'll try to get my photos uploaded on here soon.

Love all the lovely photos... giving me impure thoughts. ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Tasha

D_Radigan Fullmoon

Account Disabled
Media
Welcome Tasha!
Saxnotes, we should show Tasha a good time in Seattle if she ever comes through. (Don't worry, I'm srt8).
I will be riding the elevators in the meantime just in case you're in need of a nice uncut cock Tasha...