Bored horny Flight Attendant...

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi tasha.....flight attendant here, 25 years senority....off to recurrent training tomorrow in clt.........ugh, it makes me a nerverous wreck! wish me luck

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Tasha,

I too am bi but I like women more than guys so I am socially bi like your BF. My most intense orgasm was with a guy fucking me from behind while I fucked his gorgeous wife. I hope to experience that again with you and your BF. However, I would like to meet you if you are in New York and staying over between flights. Just let me know when you are in the big apple and I'll come to the hotel.:wink:

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But one of my fave things to do to get a quick fuck.... I'll put on my shorty shorts, sans undies, and a tee, and go out to the elevator... I'll ride it till I find someone I like, get in front of him, then drop my ice bucket and bend over... way over... showing him my kitty kat. When they show interest, I then just back onto them... or take them to my room or their's. :) I've done this several times... with guys alone in the elevator or groups of guys. Purrr...making me wet thinking about it.
Oooh, wow! That's super sexy, I'd melt if that happened to me!

tasha_zimmers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish you had photos of it for me to see! I LOVE uncut. My BF is cut, and I love variety.

I especially love two total strangers DP'ing me... makes me purrr! OK, I'm starting to now, just thinking about it. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Welcome Tasha!
Saxnotes, we should show Tasha a good time in Seattle if she ever comes through. (Don't worry, I'm srt8).
I will be riding the elevators in the meantime just in case you're in need of a nice uncut cock Tasha...

D_Radigan Fullmoon

Account Disabled
Media
You liking all this attention Tasha? I think you have a good portion of the male members here frothing at the mouth...
I will work on getting some pics of my body and uncut up (pun intended) for you. Do you ever fly through Seattle or Portland?

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tasha, welcome and congratulations on starting the hottest New Member Introduction thread! Your photo is great and I think we'd all like to keep hearing about your life: what you've done and would like to do.

tasha_zimmers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I finally found a little time to upload more photos and a video... although I've yet to be able to view a video on this site... they look like they're loading... and loading... and loading...

I get home about every other week... when I'm home, I'm catching up like the rest of you... housework, laundry, doing my BF, catching up with my BFF's, seeing my parents, taxes, blah blah blah...

Work is great, but keeps me very busy. I'm in a unique position... maybe only one of a few in my company... I'm in management, but I'm a flight attendant, too. My management stuff I do with my company laptop.

I love it. I fly all over.

Some answers to common questions:

"When are you coming to XYZ?"
Not sure. I never divulge my schedule, because folks hold me to it. "I thought you were coming to XYZ today!!" My schedule changes as I fill in for folks so I rarely know where I'm going from week to week.

"Do I ever fly to ABC?"
Yes, most likely.

"Want to meet up when you fly thru QDD?" "Do you meet up in real time?"
While I'd love to meet each and every guy and gal I chat with, that's just fantasy. Because I'm usually on a tight turnaround, and I'm usually very tired from working 12 hours or so, and lots of guys don't show, or they are fakes/flakes/players/gamers/rude/sickos/etc., it just doesn't happen that often. If I feel up to a real time adventure, I go looking in my hotel/bar, etc. That's not to say I haven't made exceptions for some of my regular buddies I view from time to time who don't ask/push the question.

"I want to be your boyfriend/husband/layover buddy, blah blah blah."
Thanks! I really appreciate it... but I have a fantastic boyfriend. We've been together awhile now and are planning our future together. We're both sluts in our own ways so it works well. He loves to fix me up with guys so he can enjoy watching/joining in, and I do the same with him. We both know the difference between making love and fucking for sport. We are compatible in so many ways... and we're secure in ourselves and each other. That said, I appreciate it, but I'm not interested. Now, would you just fuck me?

"What do you enjoy?"
Hmmmm, cock and cum. I have more than one hole, and love them all filled at the same time. Love a guy and his friends using me... but I think it's really me using them. :) Love multiple cummers... I love sucking cock, double penetration, gangbangs, being eaten, having my creampie eaten and shared back with me in a hot kiss, sharing cock with another guy or gal, having two guys or gals eating me... I love watching sex in real time...

"Have you joined the mile high club?"
More times than I care to remember. Sometimes a simple HJ, sometimes a BJ. I've played with other FA's, both male and female. Pilots, both male and female. And customers, ditto. Although it's rare on the planes, now... usually too many folks and just not the right situation.

"Do you cam? Why don't you carry a cam? Do you have toys with you?"
Since 9/11, I've taken a look at what I carry on... we are subject to the same strict search situations that you are. While I'm a horny gal on the go, I'm still very professional at work. So, I usually carry only the bare neccessities. And it's a two parter... I'm usually stuck in hotels with crappy wi-fi... so I get guys who beg to see me to the point that I can't enjoy seeing them. So, I just made a decision to not carry my cam nor my toys. I don't want security questioning me any more than you do... and I usually have 4-5 co-workers passing through with me, and it's never any fun when something questionable is discovered.

"What airline do you work with?"
Are you kidding me? It's one with big and small planes. I share very few details of my personal life... I've had stalkers and it's no fun.

So, I hope I've answered some of your questions in more details.

See ya soon.

xoxoxoxoxo
Tash