Bored in seattle?

sizequeen82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sizequeen here looking for that coke can thick cock I've never had. In Tacoma and want to have it. If you, or someone you know, possesses this quality let me know. Thanks!

Throbingtip

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sizequeen here looking for that coke can thick cock I've never had. In Tacoma and want to have it. If you, or someone you know, possesses this quality let me know. Thanks!

Does a Red Bull can count? :wink:
I'm right across the bridge in Gig Harbor.

Whoa, this thread is way to boring. Where is the tallest building in Seattle?

qwe1235

1st Like
Media
Hey all of you from the Seattle area . My wife and I are planning on moving to the area to be closer to her family, since she grew up on the Vancouver Island BC.

We are just curious what your thoughts are of the "Seattle Freeze" or that people are really anti social unless they are your best friend. We have been reading about this as we do our homework on the area. Just curious to hear true local perspective on the Seattle Freeze. We have visited several times and cant say we experienced the freeze first hand. Living in the D.C. area we familiar with a typical city setting

P.S. I am just average but my wife is a closet size queen and occasionally up for some big meat, and I wouldn't mind meeting other area size queens for some fun ( large toys etc)

Last edited:
D

deleted738377

looking to suck big cocks in the settle area