Bored Of Boxers, Briefs, Slips, Jockstraps and Thongs. Help?!

D_HesCrass

Just Browsing
Media
I was wondering If anyone knew of anytypes of underwear other than those listed in the title. I have a fetish for underwear and aim at owning at least one of very type of underwear.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since they all must perform the same fixed, routine tasks, it surprises me when designers comes up anything new at all. Seems they now put most of the effort into colors, etc.
I wish someone would make varying pouch/crotch sizes. Just as women's bras are sized by both circumference and cup size, it would be great if underwear was made the same way.

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
My sympathies on your unfortunate fetish. I skip it altogether.

There is nothing "unfortunate" about having an underwear fetish. It's great fun! I have a large collection of bikinis and thongs in all different brands and fabric types - same for swimwear and things like bodybuilders' posing suits. There's nothing like finding a pair that has a pouch only just big enough to contain me soft, and feeling my package swell against it. Very erotic!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Some random responses:

• www.internationaljocks.com has a section called "New and Unusual" if you need inspiration.
  • If you are into kinky, there's Koala.com
  • If you are into "display", you could try Obviously brand uw.
  • Vizeau.com is a high-designer, concept-oriented uw that may be novel for you.
  • If you are into cultivating a fetish, you could expand into leather gear or spandex

As many people have point out, though, going commando is titillating -- and it's free.