Bored Of Jerking Off

Borkbork

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I can do is jerk off right now I don’t have a partner and can’t buy sex toys. Jerking off feels boring to me and doesn’t feel as good as it used too. It’s like I’m stroking a non-sensitive body part. Also I cum too quickly as well. How do I enjoy it again?

glow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try to have a break from jerking off in general. Like 5-7 days. It worked for me, I didn't even think about sex and jerking off after day 3 but when I hadn't cummed in a week I just got extremely horny and had a good session. It also takes some imagination but what works for me is to think about how I wanna be sucked in very little detail and go from there.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try something different; just don't lube up and whack. It's still chilly in the evening here, so I will occasionally light the fireplace, take off all of my clothes, and lie down on the carpet. I listen to soft, soothing music and start slowly running my hands over my body. It helps if you're a little high. Close your eyes and feel the soft caressing hands, paying particular attention to your nipples, taint, , inside the upper thighs, and the lips of your anus. Turn your whole body on. Only when you have stimulated your sensations, then move slowly to your genitals. Just brush them ( a friend of mine uses a feather and has tried it on me - heaven) lightly. I believe that this will help you build up to where you eventually want to go. You can try the same thing while lying in a warm bath and using soap. Hey, fantasize a bit. Good luck and have fun. It's more about how you get to getting off than the actual orgasm. Jeez, I'm getting a bit turned on; I'm going to have to light the fireplace tonight.