Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anything that one does in life to excess can eventually become boring, or at least
less interesting for a while...even an exciting place as LPSG and the galleries.

I try to limit my time, spreading it out over a number of interests. In that way I
find it difficult to become bored by any one thing. I like to explore the wider world
of things to keep from becoming bored. Therefore, to me, varied and extremely
dirverse interests and a desire to explore and to learn about new things is the way
to go. Right now one of my new projects is studying Chinese.

I have made a number of good friends (yes friends and nothing else) here at LPSG.
Our contact has moved to that of emails, IMs, phone calls and actually meetings,
away from LPSG, but I am very glad for LPSG for otherwise I would not have met
them.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with most of the posters in that it is what you make of it. I definitely agree that time away givees perspective. WHat brings me back is the interaction with some of the folks I have met here over the years. THough some of us now talk on the phone have met in person etc playing word games, or general internet horseplay helps to keep it fresh for me. I think I too have pretty much transcended the titilation factor here but the people are what make it a place a want to continue frequenting...

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what you mean OP. I was here for a while. Took about a 4-6 month hiatus. Lurked.... and started giving it another chance about 3 months ago. I forget how much I love this place although my friends give me the side eye when I tell them about LPSG lol.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bored with LPSG? Seldom; though posting has been thin lately. Frustrated? On more than one occasion, but the mods have done a great job keeping the discourse civil.

I made some nice acquaintances here, though none have moved to email, voice or in-person. Two weeks from today I'll get to meet some LPSGers for the first time at dinner, and they're members I've been looking forward to knowing for a while. So that's good.

I think the connection to LPSG deepens when you have one or more relationships to the site through non-site means. Community is one thing when it's just cyber, but the more dimensions it takes on the more significant it becomes -- and probably, the better you treat it. That's why the Meet N Greets are a good idea for a lot of folk, and even just the occasional phone call. I had one real-life friend here on LPSG (we were friends before either of us joined), but he's gone now.

While we didn't go out of our way to interact with each other here any more than we do with other members, he and I always had that friendship apart from here. In real life, I was a big brother to him and here on LPSG, he was a big brother to me. I'm not bored now, but a little lost without him and just now getting my legs to reach out to other members and let them know how much I have enjoyed their posts and admire them. Most have replied thoughtfully and kindly. That's new for me and definitely keeps things from being boring.

D

deleted509196

Not bored yet! Guess if I got bored I'd just log out?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I become bored with anything after a bit, go away, then come back. Sometimes things are differnt and sometimes they are not, but either way it feels new.

As to LPSG, I joined, introduced myself, nearly immediately left, came back, left again, and now it just so happens that it is time for me to feel like talking.