bored with sex...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Irving D Injector, Sep 18, 2010.

1. D_Irving D Injector

D_Irving D Injector New Member

I'm at that point now with my girl where we have been together for so long it's gotten to that point where it's like you know what's coming and it's all been done before. toys/videos/talking about others....at that place where need something else.

anyone else have this problem?

2. jamiedmc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not yet I don't.... but it seems pretty common. Although it may seem like you have tried everything, try to change it up... change something you have never changed before (location, roles etc...) and that might spice it up. Remember, nothing changes if nothing changes!

3. Gamm

Gamm New Member

Albums:
    Take a sex break. A long one.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife once complained to her divorced gf that her sex life with me wasn't real exciting anymore. her gf said she would be more than happy to come over and fuck me, it had been over 2 yrs since she had any. anyway, when the wife got home she promptly enticed me into fucking her, and then she told the above.

don't get apathetic or take stuff for granted.

5. D_Irving D Injector

D_Irving D Injector New Member

good advice all around. might take a sex break as no matter place nor role play nor position really gets me hard. feel bad too. I was hardest last when at club and random girl was grinding up on me telling me it was huge. maybe a break will snap me out of it. I can't even cum during intercourse only thru getting a hand job.

Draft saved Draft deleted