Bored?

Yeah.

Me too.

Must be the, yeah, that.

:confused:

Go play with K8 and Nick8. They're visiting Buckingham Palace today before the drive out to Bristol.

EDIT: I think they're already on the way. Forgot the whole time difference thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Go play with K8 and Nick8. They're visiting Buckingham Palace today before the drive out to Bristol.

EDIT: I think they're already on the way. Forgot the whole time difference thingy.

Bristol :eek:

A den of iniquity with many a danger lurking in every street for an innocent young thing like myself, Jason.

Media
A den of iniquity with many a danger lurking in every street for an innocent young thing like myself.

Fiction is never a substitute for being boring.:biggrin1:

Perhaps, oh, innocent young thing, you should consider going to the Virgin islands for recycling.:biggrin1: It may require a lengthy stay, but—as arduous as the process will be—it could be done . . . in a century or so.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Fiction is never a substitute for being boring.:biggrin1:

Perhaps, oh, innocent young thing, you should consider going to the Virgin islands for recycling.:biggrin1: It may require a lengthy stay, but—as arduous as the process will be—it could be done . . . in a century or so.

A century in the Virgin Islands :eek: Now I know that you are that archangel what meets out the retribution.

Media
A century in the Virgin Islands :eek: Now I know that you are that archangel what meets out the retribution.

Just get your well-used derrière over here to Chicago again and I'll slap the manwhore out of it.:eek: That should meet your need for an archangelic retribution. It's the least I can do.:biggrin1:

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
People tend to get what they deserve in this regard. In the United States of America, in the year 2011, with all the options everyone has, there's no excuse for anyone to be bored. As my friend Steve says, if you're bored, you're probably boriING. :)

Your friend Steve and I agree. If you are bored, move your ass and something will happen. I reserve boring for airports.