Boredom whore?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wazwolf, Oct 14, 2009.

1. wazwolf

wazwolf New Member

Albums:
    Eh, I get horny and join things that make me curious. Look at faces, dicks, and bodies. Then go about fucking a bunch of friends I meet, then retreat back to my video game lifestyle until next time. To sum it up.

Not really a whore, but yeah, I have my moments. I spent years 18-23 in the army, so didn't get to play as much as everyone else does during the early years, so years 23-27 have been my catch up time.

I'm planning on getting a tattoo by 30. Similar in size to this, Guys with iPhones so interested in any guys with ink to tell me of some great artists. I'm in Wisconsin in the U.S. and plan to fly to NYC or LA or some other large city in the world for it. Recommendations welcome. Figure it'll be over 100+ hours of work.

Science nerd here. Love cartoons, comics, manga, anime, etc. My perfect life is doing some genetic research for work, come home and take the dog running, play for hours and hours some video game, then fuck around until I nut and pass out for bed. For my days off, go traveling and catch up on any worthy TV. Somehow, during that time, would like to figure out how to garden, learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and juggle. Oh, and learn some dance, since I'm a walking siezure if I try.

I'm polite, but not politically correct, so I'm gonna label shit as I see it. Generalizations make conversation quick and easy, doesn't mean I believe it. So with that said, I'm not into people that act like a stereotype, like fags for instance (bitchy, conceited, feminine, anorexic). If I wanted a pussy, it'd be a naturally born one. Although trannies, can, rarely, turn me on to no end.

This should cover me for a while....

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

3. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Way to lay it all out there, you whore... although, it ain't exactly all out there.:wink:

Welcome!:smile:

4. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey! Welcome!

Draft saved Draft deleted