Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so I'm sure that there are some Lady GaGa fans on this site, and I wanted to know what you think of her video for her new single 'Born this Way.' I did not like the song when I first heard it. The message is great but the final product was not. As for the video, I like the intro but I think I'm still up in the air about it. Here is the link for the vid.

Born This Way - Lady Gaga | Music Video | VEVO

Even if your not a fan, I would like to know what you think.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I applaud the sentiment and I thought the skull make-up was very well done. However the music lacks originality and the video is poor blend of banal dance and shock imagery.

It's sub par for her.

Hope those pointy things on her face aren't permanent, lol.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I clicked the link and....'Not available in your country'. How dare they!? :tongue: I did however search for it on YouTube and have to say, I'm not impressed. As others have said, the sentiment is lovely and I believe her heart is in the right place but the song isn't my cup of tea and the video could have been better in my opinion. Her music is not to my taste anyway though, so perhaps I'm not the best judge. Also, I have to admit that I didn't watch all seven minutes - I skipped through it. :smile: