Boss’ Office

zabu_san

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
My boss calls me into his office, and my stomach drops. He’s been in a mood all day, and I’m assuming the worst. He closes the door behind me, and then shuts his blinds, and I begin perspiring, but not in the good way .

My boss is a man of a average height, but well built and muscular. His ass is always on display and he dresses to impress and show it off. His slacks housing the greatest peach to every grace my eyeline. A regular on the soccer field, his body reflects his determination and talents. He seats himself on the corner of his desk, a scowl across his face, and just as I begin to apologize for anything, he stops me, as he slowly removes his tie. He tosses it behind him and moves on to his shirt, eyes still one me, unbuttoning from the top, his slightly furry chest coming into view with every new button release. Eventually the shirt is off, and he thrusts towards me and pulls me atop him as I push him down on his desk. As we embrace and our tongues explore each other’s mouths, my hands are exploring his body, scratching his chest hair, hearing him moan, feeling his cock grow with mine. Our panting grows louder and I nibble on his ear.

I kiss down his chest and navel, finally getting to his waistband, I begin unbuckling his slacks, peeling them off leaving him in only his briefs. His tight white, pre-cum-outlining-his-dick briefs. My hand rubs over his 7 inch cock, feeling his pulse as his moans growing louder and faster, only topped when my tongue tastes him. Running my tongue across his member through his undies, locating his cock head and circling around it to look up his pre-cum.

Continuing to please his crotch, I slide his briefs down to reveal and fondle his sun-kissed cheeks. He places his hand on my head to control the pleasure and ensure I don’t get him off too soon, but his snickering and hair-grabbing let me know I’m doing just what he needs right now.

Finally releasing his cock from his cotton prison, I fully take his dick in my mouth, he’s gripping the desk, and he’s squirming with every slurp. His balls dangle and get rubbed with adequate attention to help his excitement last. My own 6 inch cock is leaking pre-cum through my briefs so my hand gives it a rub every so often, but it’s clamoring for his hole.

I release his cock from my mouth and pull his legs up and start pleasing his hole. My tongue circles the rim, while my hands are massaging his cheeks. His moans have seemingly gone ever farther (I’m half expecting someone to walk in at anytime), and he’s begging for me to be inside him. I pull him in for a kiss, and after grabbing a condom and lubing up, finally insert myself into him; and a pleasurable shudder leaves his mouth as a smile curls his lips.

Looking into his eyes, my sweat dripping onto him, and each thrust brings a smile across his face, his sweat pours down his body. His chest glistens with every jostle, an his moans push us both even closer to the edge. As we both near climax, his cock is already drenched and ready to blow, I pull out of him and we switch to a 69 position atop his desk and take each other’s member into our mouths. It only takes a few head bobs before we shoot out loads down each other’s throats.

Panting and sweaty, we caress and kiss, and as we slowly get dressed I ask “why were you grumpy all day?”

He responds “I never want to go that long without you fucking me again!”

We now have a standing weekly meeting to “stay on top” of things.

BBCKing78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot story, I wish someone would write a sex story about fucking me...I used to read the "Dumb Horny Jock" series and the author loved my pics and wanted to use me as inspiration for a story, but it never happened.

Reactions: zabu_san