Boss a Cunt?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by gjorg, Nov 21, 2007.

1. gjorg

Gold Member

I am a Democrat and will probably vote for Hilary. Maybe. Everytime I had a woman in charge she turned into a major CUNT! This is not a slam against women just women in charge. I will bet some of you work for real sweeties but most are cunt. Your opinion please!

2. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

If men weren't such pricks in the workplace, and if there wasn't this huge fallocratic cock pushing and keeping women out of top-jobs, those that make it would probably not have to be such big cunts.

Women who make it to the top often have to grow a hard, nasty cock and big balls to get there. When they're finally there, they are basically manlier than most men.

I think Hillary still has a lot of female charm, though. And I would like to see her taking a lover in the White House, once she's in office. Just to punish her big cock cheating husband. That would make her a huge prick, or cunt, whichever you like.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

My boss is a cunt. He's a man. The best boss I ever had was the one whom he replaced. She is a woman, and is also a good friend. The worst boss I ever had was a man. I've had male and female bosses.

Stupidity knows no regional, racial, or gender-related boundaries. It's bustin' out all over.

4. gjorg

Gold Member

(his cock bends left) I know women with balls that are not cunt.

5. gjorg

Gold Member

Really good points!

6. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Im my own boss and im not a cunt, im an asshole, not really!

7. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had male and female bosses who were cunts. I'm looking for a cunt-free employer now.

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yep, me too. And on top of that, looking for a job that will last more than 3 months! :eek:

9. tinkius

tinkius New Member

I'm sorry, but I don't think "women" have "balls" at all. Men are not the ones who are keeping "women" out of so-called top positions either. Most women don't want to put in the long hours etc. that it takes to get into these positions. When most "men" are still working and riding an airplane for 8 hours some of these women are at home breast feeding or something. Hillary Clinton would make a lousy president in fact if her last name wasn't "Clinton" (notice she dropped the "Rodham") would anyone know who she is?????? Also, all bosses can be jerks at times, it's their job; and I have heard many women say that they would much rather have a man for a boss anyday, considering how men are naturally inclined to spoil and take care of the female species. (and if you don't believe that; have a woman stand outside and scream and see how many "guys" come running and then try it with a man, you'd be able to hear a pin drop). Finally, you guys need to stop buying into the misandry that feminist have poisoned society with, you sound like a a bunch of guys who have lost/abandoned not only your "manhood", you sound like you're auditioning for a "feminist" Kotex commercial.

I think someone else on these boards needs some "BALLS".

10. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Female isn't a species designation, tinkus, it's a gender distinction.

The only rreason female bosses are "cunts" is because they are female, were they male and pissing off people in the same manner they'd be "pricks".

Gosh, what a concept.

11. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

yeah, im sure hilary is a cunt; but why does it matter? quite franly i want the commander and chief, whether male or female, to be the type of person who gets things done. to get things done it takes a prick or a cunt. you aren't voting for a roomate or a boy scout leader.

12. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

haha...i swear i hadnt seen this post when i made mine.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

I tend to bring out either the best or the worst in people with very little in between. Consequently there are male and female bosses who are so inherently evil they make me forget I'm a christian.

Yup, pretty much.

I always get along better with my male bosses. When I was a student I always had a better repore with male teachers and professors. I didn't understand why until I was in my late 20's, early 30's. Apparently, I am the type of woman that makes other women feel threatened. That's actually quite hysterical considering how I've always struggled with low self-system.

14. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I was correcting a term paper the other day on the "Glass Ceiling". Interestingly, one of the primary concerns as to why it, theoretically, exists is the fact that women can be hyper-competitive amongst other women, or in other words, good, old-fashioned cattiness.

Those who make it to the top, take no prisoners, typically.

The giant fork in the road is the divide between marriage/children and their careers. One is not conducive to the other. This is the issue that men don't have to face as much as women do. I can only imagine the pressure of having family and friends yakking in her ear about "when she's getting married" plus the natural nesting instinct rearing its head. Tough stuff.

...OB

15. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

i've wanted to hate fuck 90% of the women i've worked for.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

When I was asst. mgr of a small athletic clothing and shoe store eons ago; one of the guys that worked for me told me that I sometimes made him so angry he wished he could rip off my head and fuck my esophagus. I found that oddly arousing, but continued eating my Mc D's pancake breakfast.

17. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I'm a crew trainer at a large multi national company. I've gotten to where I am because of sheer hard work, being firm but fair.
    It is a very tough environment for women.
    I am currently entertaining the idea of running away to the circus
    so I can train bears and tigers which I feel would be an easier ask.

18. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    So true. I cannot stand cattiness and hyper-competition in other women and it's probably why I have as many or more male friends than women. I've never understood it, as I feel we should be supporting each other rather than tearing each other down.

19. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Work/management is a primarily a mans domain, Women have to fight to get to higher positions. Maybe this makes then hard but it certainly shouldnt be generalized to all women of power

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted