Boss a Cunt?

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RANT warning

i have only ever had one female boss, and she was the most manipulative, cunniving cunt i have ever met. i was fresh out of high school, working at a bakery and she became my superviser. The job itself wasn't terrible; the pay wasn't very good and it was a somewhat boring job where i had to get up at 4;30am, but i actually started liking getting up early, and was enjoying the smell of the cinnamon and pastry dough coming from the oven against the crisp morning air. the first supervisor i had was a really friendly old korean war veteran who had been working there for more than a decade, we got along great and talked for the whole morning about his incredible, almost unbelievable war stories like being in the battle of pusan city and being separated from his comrades in enemy territory in the korean highlands for nearly a week. to make a long story shorter he had a heart attack and they brought in a new supervisor; a divorced single-mother black female nearly 40 years old, just before gaining the wisdom of age and right after becoming cynical about people. this ugly, wretched skank of a woman turned my once idyllic, awesome job in to a living nightmare in less than 2 weeks. constant verbal abuse, trying to shave off the overtime hours i worked, making me try to figure out how to fix the grease cooker so she wouldn't have to bring out a mechanic. the final straw was when one day i tried once again to give some ideas about how the business could be better run, when she said words that changed my life; "well braniac, if you are so smart, why are you working for me?" i had no response at all for what seemed like forever, then i remember taking off my grimy apron, throwing it on the floor and telling her that "i'm not." it was the best thing i ever did, i went back to school, started in a shitty community college, worked WAY to hard, transfered to UofIllinois, and from there to harvard. 7 years later and i have no regrets at all, in fact i wanna give a shout out to Mariah Jackson; IM RICH BITCH!!!

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
RANT warning
*snip* in fact i wanna give a shout out to Mariah Jackson; IM RICH BITCH!!!

That's awesome!

I've worked for several women and always got along with all of them splendidly. Then again, I'm the biggest ass-kisser in the world. When I suggest something to a boss, she's all ears for it, and probably because I make it sound like it was her idea in the first place.